Part 1

"Oooh you finally come," Seokjin said cheerfully, waving at you, as you walked into a restaurant with your friend where the reunion was going to. What is it with him, you thought to yourself. You bumped into him yesterday at the agency, but he gave you a killer glance when you greeted him. He scared you all through high school, and you also managed to work for his agency. You quickly greeted everyone and sat down at the table. And why are you so 'lucky' to sit across from him.
The evening went well, everyone laughed and drank. Everyone played various games and shared their stories about who was doing what. Naturally, all the attention was focused on Seokjin, and questions about him the other BTS members. You tried to ignore Seokjin even though it was difficult.
"Do you have a girlfriend?" Your friend asked him and you were ready to hit her. Found something to ask the idol about.
"No, no... I don't have.. I don't have enough time to sleep because of my busy schedule." He smiled broadly, although his smile did not touch his eyes.
"It's true, _______?" one of your classmates asked you.
"Why do I must know this?" you tried to laugh it off from the awkward question.
"Well, you work with him. I thought you see each other every day "
"No," you waved your hands. "I work for the same agency, but we hardly see each other." You answered quickly, trying to change the topic of conversation
"At work, she doesn't pay any attention to me. She's not interested in me, I think she has other bias in BTS" he replied, and everyone laughed. "Speaking of relationships. I heard you went on a date with a manager from the PR department. Are you two dating? " he asked, and you choked on the water, practically spitting it back out. Why did he even think about it, everything inside you was boiling with anger.
"It wasn't a date, we just had dinner with him after work." And why do you have to make excuses now
"Hmm, I heard something different. They say he likes you very much " he winked at you. Winked? Is he drunk? What's wrong with him today?
"I don't know from whom and what you heard, but these are just groundless rumors," you said sharply. "Let's have a drink. Can we move to the karaoke or the club? It's been a long time since we've had a party," everyone's gone soft on the consensus, finally switching from this ridiculous conversation.
While everyone was discussing where to go next, you were absorbed in your thoughts. Why did he even talk about you? At work, he was nice to you only if someone was around. You raised your head meeting his gaze. He looked at you with a smirk before returning his friendly expression. Didn't it seem to you?
You have moved to karaoke, which was often used in high school years. Everyone sang and have fun. Only you had no time for fun, Seokjin does not take his eyes off you watching your every move. Why does he keep pestering you? That at high school that now he reacted too harshly to your every mistake. Enrages! you thought and got up from the table and went to the restroom. Maybe you just go home. You took a deep breath as you walk back to the others. You froze in the doorway when you saw that there was no one in the room except Seokjin. What the hell is that?