Part 12

You went into the living room and froze when you saw Seokjin laying on the couch watching something on your tablet in buds. He smiled broadly and waved at you, removing the buds from his ears. "Woke up. How are you feeling?" he asked. You kept blinking, hoping it was a hangover hallucination. But he did not disappear, you ran back into the bedroom, closing the door behind you. What the hell is this? Wasn't that a dream? You rolled down the door remembering how you crawled on all fours on the floor ... and why you didn't die of a hangover. You quickly put on a T-shirt and leggings and walked back out.
"How long have you been here?" asked falling into a chair
"Four hours?" he looked at his watch.
"Isn't it boring to sit in someone else's apartment?" you asked
"I already said, I like it here, I feel at home," he smiled. "I just wanted to bring coffee, but seeing in what condition you are after yesterday's drunkenness, I decided to stay and make you a hangover soup. Besides, I haven't laughed for so long, and for a long time I just haven't been lying around watching all sorts of TV shows."
"How did you know about the booze?" you asked taking cold coffee from the table
"Oooh you'll be mad," he laughed. He took out his phone and unlocked it, started looking for something. "I hope you don't kill anyone," he said holding out the phone.
Your mouth opened, it was a video from your party, and you were dancing on the bar counter with a bottle of whiskey in your hand. "Tell me that this video was sent to you personally, and not to our school chat," you closed your eyes trying to calm down.
"It has already been delete. I don't think that many have seen it. It was sent at four in the morning, and at eight it was already delete"
"Okay, so I'll kill her quickly, almost painlessly," you said. Getting up from the chair, you go in search of your phone while Seokjin rolled around laughing on the couch. You found the phone and dialed a friend's number, but her phone was disconnected. You open the message and typed "Don't even think, you can't avoid execution!" sent it. You went to the school chat, and Seokjin was right, apparently only a couple of people saw the video, since everyone else asked what video they were talking about.
"Come on, I'll feed you" taking you by the waist, he led you into the kitchen, while you continued to read messages in the chat. You breathed a sigh of relief as there were no photos or other videos. Rather, you were sure that only one person had them all, who would die soon! You banged your phone on the table. "You're lucky that I'm too jealous, and didn't want to film how you resented that me and the doorbell were too noisy, or how you crawled on all fours. Such a sweetness should not be shown to anyone, they can immediately fall in love with you." He shook his head, placing a bowl of soup in front of you.
You ate a spoonful of soup and the hot liquid filled your stomach, removing the remnants of your hangover. "Divine!" you said showing thumb up. "I think I feel human again," you said as you continued to eat the soup.
"I'm happy," he said watching you.
"Why aren't you eating?" you asked looking at him
"I already ate while you were sleeping." He put a glass of water next to you. "By the way, you said that you didn't miss me so much that you would dream about me. But does this mean that you missed me, albeit a little? " he laughed as the spoon fell out of your fingers.
"Perhaps," you muttered in an almost whisper. "Isn't it time for you to go home? Aren't your members going to worry about where you've gone? " you asked quickly
"Don't even think, you won't get away from me!" he smiled broadly "I miss you too. There was no opportunity even in the morning to catch a glimpse of you." At his words, you blushed, burying yourself in your plate while finishing your soup. "Stop being so cute until my heart breaks with the urge to kiss you," he said, and you pressed your lips together to prevent a wide smile from appearing on your face.
"Thank you, it was delicious," you said, getting up from the table and going to the sink.
"You are welcome. Now I am satisfied, you slept well and ate well. I can leave" he got up from his seat
"Already?" you quickly covered your mouth, not believing that you said this question out loud.
"I wanted to stay longer, but I didn't want to embarrass you. Apparently in vain I thought so" he leaned on the tabletop next to you, staring at you
"I just ... You seem to have watched some interesting movie. I thought we could watch it together," you muttered under your breath, rinsing the dishes from the detergent
He bent down and kissed you "I told you to stop being so cute." You met his gaze and he kissed you again, hugging you around the waist. He pressed you against his body, deepening the kiss. You pulled away from him "I just ate soup," you said and he laughed out loud.
"Why do you even think about it while I'm kissing you?"
"I ... forget ... you seem to be about to leave," you muttered
"Oh no, we go to watch the movie" he hugged you and you went into the living room. You quickly ran into the bathroom on the way and brushed your teeth. You sighed with relief when you felt your minty breath. You returned to the living room and sat on the sofa next to Seokjin, who was choosing a movie. He turned on the movie, and leaning against the back hugged you, pulling you closer to him. "Oh that's why you talked about soup. You are so funny!" he said, kissing you on the nose.You watched the film, and did not even notice at what moment fell asleep on his shoulder.