Part 2

"Where is everyone?" You asked in disbelief
"Someone smokes, someone is in the toilet, someone drank too much and other went to call them a taxi," he answered coldly looking at you.
"I just was think about going home, too," you muttered as you returned to your seat.
"For you better stay here, until no one comes back." His tone was so strict that chills went through your body.
"Are you ordering me now?"
"Did it sound like ordering?" he raised an eyebrow, glaring at you
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. You only talk nicely when someone is around "you laughed while drinking a shot of soju.
"What? Is that me? Aren't you the ice queen of our high school? " he slammed the table.
"Me? Ice queen?"
"Didn't you throw out all the flowers with the fan notes without even reading them?" he chuckled
"How do you know?" you looked at him with surprise
"I've seen it several times. With what disdain you quickly got rid of flowers by finding them on your desk " he said with such disdain, crossing his arms over his chest.
"I had allergic to flowers."
"Allergy? But you never told anyone at high school about it." His tone changed
"Everyone considered me strange, it was still not enough because of allergies to get myself an additional nickname. Each time it was covered with spots all over the body, so I had to quickly get rid of them before allergy start, so that no one could see it." And why are you even telling him about it, you shook your head
"I'm sorry I didn't know," he said.
"For what you sorry?" you looked at him
"I was the one who left flowers with notes. I thought you didn't like those flowers, so I brought different flowers every day, hoping to find the one that you like. "
You stared at him in disbelief. So it was him. You remembered how you found different flowers on the desk every morning, you were in such a hurry to get rid of the flowers that you did not even think that there might be a note inside. One memory flashed into your mind.

So that's why then at the end of the week he pushed you hard into the locker after school and said you were a smug princess

So that's why then at the end of the week he pushed you hard into the locker after school and said you were a smug princess. After that, his attitude changed towards you.
"So that's why you treated me so coldly." You laughed.
"Did Seokjin tell you a joke?" your friend asked sitting down next to you when everyone come back.
"Yes, a very, very funny joke," you replied, changing the subject.
You got up from the table and said goodbye to everyone, went out into the street. You came home and fell on the bed. You were so drunk that you didn't even have the strength to undress. You laughed when you remembered that Seokjin's behavior was so strange due to the ridiculous misunderstanding. You smiled hoping that tomorrow you won't suffer from a hangover.