Part 5

Next day you got to work early, check your to-do list and get everything ready for work. You loved to come while there was no one else. You turned on the music and danced around the office spreading mail on the tables. You got too caught up in the music, singing and dancing in the middle of the office. You squeaked loudly while covering your mouth with your hands as you came face to face with Seokjin, who was leaning against the wall and watching you.
"You should have come here as a trainee, not work in an office," he said laughing.
"Good morning, Kim Seokjin. What are you doing here so early?" you turned off the music and returned to your desk.
"I have not left yet, or rather I was going to leave, but I heard the music. It was interesting who was listening to our songs so early," he smiled, sitting down on the edge of your table.
"Have you been here all night?" you looked at him with surprise
"Yes, we learned new choreography."
"Ah, got it. You shouldn't be here, I don't want strange rumors going around if you are seen sitting on my desk." You said, shoving him in the thigh, forcing him to his feet.
"Are you afraid that I might have problems? It's so cute. " He winked at you.
"No. I don't want to be told that I got this job thanks to my connections, and not my skills and knowledge! " you said angrily looking at him. "I was fine with the fact that you didn't really communicate with me all this time. I would be grateful if you continue in the same spirit! "
"Sorry, I didn't mean to give you problems. I will stop paying too much attention to you at work if you promise to see me outside of work. "
"Why, Seokjin?"
"I think I told you yesterday and even showed you why." He approached your face, resting his hands on the table. "I like you since high school."
"Seokjin!" you hissed at him, slapping your hand on the table.
"I love it when you're angry," he laughed softly. "I'll call. And believe me, you better answer the call," he said walking away from your desk.
"Why should I suddenly answer your calls?" you chuckled
He turned and gave you such a look that everything inside clenched "You don't want me to come back here when all the people you work will be here?"
"No!" you answered abruptly
"I think so too. I'll call you." He winked and headed for the exit. You fell into a chair. You suddenly start to miss the times when he was angry with you. His sympathy was extremely aggressive.