Part 11

You came to work in a great mood. You smiled when instead of flowers on your table you saw a cup of coffee. You raised it but it turned out to be empty. You opened the lid and laughed when you saw several buds of small roses inside, and a note:

If you want coffee, see you on the rooftop for lunch

He's unbearable, you thought to yourself. For lunchtime you went up to the roof and saw him sitting on a bench that was not there before.
"I thought it would be more pleasant to enjoy coffee this way," he said when you sat down on a bench with a wonderful view. He handed you coffee and smiled.
"Don't you drink coffee?" you asked when you saw only one cup.
"Unfortunately, my schedule is too busy. I ran away from practice saying that I really need to go to the toilet." He stood up, heading towards the exit, while you looked at him with a dumbfounded look. "Is your heart flutters? Already fall in love with me? " he asked laughing at your expression
"Moron!" you snorted
"See you," he winked at you and ran to the exit.
Until the end of the week, you never saw him, although flowers with nice wishes still appeared on your table in the morning. You caught yourself thinking that every day you were waiting for him, hoping to see at least a glimpse. What is it with you, what did you even think about. Absurd!.. you are just friends, you have fun talking together ... When you came home and opened a bottle of wine. What could be better than a glass of wine and watching a movie when your thoughts are too confused. An hour later you were on your way to your friends' club. You danced and drank until the morning, coming off to the fullest.
"Oh my god ..." you moaned when the doorbell rang. Your head ached so much that you did not understand at all what was happening around. And how your one glass of vine with a movie turned into a grand party until the morning. "Shut up" you shouted on the doorbell, cause it not stopped ringing.
Gathering all your strength, you got out of bed and trudged to the door staggering from wall to wall. It seems you were still drunk. You giggled at the fact that you braided your legs and fell to the floor. Too much time has passed when you were in this state. You tried to get up but you weren't strong. You just crawled on all fours. When you got to the door, you sat on the floor and pulled the handle down to open it. Loud laughter met you and you raised your head to meet Seokjin's gaze. "I guessed that everything would be bad, but I did not expect that everything was so bad," he said stepping over you.
You still weren't sure if he was real or a figment of your imagination. "Quiet! Why are everyone so noisy this morning. This devilish thing didn't shut up at first." You pointed to the door. "Now it makes noise" you pointed to Seokjin who was laughing out loud. Again, you crawled on all fours towards the bedroom, hoping it was just all a silly dream. Now you were sure that it was a dream, when your body soared above the floor and a minute later was on the bed. You turned and saw Seokjin who was giggling at your bedside, "Don't make this up, I didn't miss you so much so I could dream of you!" you pointed your finger at him "Get out!" you chuckled and completely buried yourself in the blanket. You woke up when your stomach rumbled with the smell of food. Whether you were wondering whether you were dreaming about it or not, you thought, trying to get out of the blanket. You opened your eyes, but the smell of food did not disappear. Maybe a friend came in and left you a hangover soup, you thought as you got out of bed. You gasped when you saw that it was almost evening.
"What a mess" you muttered when you saw your reflection in the mirror. "I don't know you, but I'll wash you," you said to the reflection, giggling. You quickly washed off your makeup and then took a shower. It seemed that you were born again. After wiping your body and hair, you put on a sports top and panties, and went without worrying about home clothes. Even if your friend was still here, your appearance is unlikely to surprise her.