Part 10

The elevator door opened and your eyes widened when you saw Seokjin and Hoseok discussing something.
"Hello" they said together when you entered the elevator
"Hello" you answered with a slight bow
"How was your day? Was there a lot of work? " asked Hoseok with a gracious smile
"Yes, everything is fine, thanks. No, not much work was done" You smiled at Hoseok while Seokjin just watched you. "How was your day?"
"Practice, practice, practice ..." Hoseok replied, and looked at Seokjin. "Why are you so quiet? Did you two have a falling out? "
"No" you said together
"Oooh how friendly, even answering together" Hoseok tease you
"Shut up." through clenched teeth with a smile said Seokjin
"Surly" Hoseok replied, showing Seokjin's tongue. You covered your mouth with your hand, muffling your chuckle. Seokjin smiled wider and looked away from you. "You're both weird!" said Hoseok looking at you first and then at Seokjin.
"The only who weird here is you!" Seokjin replied, winking at you in the reflection of the door, making you giggle again. The door opened and you come out to the parking lot, Hoseok quickly said goodbye and practically ran towards the car, leaving you and Seokjin alone.
"I said that it is not at all necessary to send me flowers. I'm not angry or offended at you," you said looking at the floor.
"I did it not because I was trying to stifle the guilt, but because I like to see you smile every day," he said, and you looked up at him "I seem to be acting like selfish again" he grinned
"No," you answered quickly. "Thanks for the flowers, I like it. Well ... See you," you said and turned towards your car.
"Would you like to have dinner together?" he asked you next. You turned to look at him carefully. "I just thought suddenly you hadn't had dinner yet, and I hadn't been to the restaurant I told you about. Would you like to go there? "
"Didn't you say that all the tables there are busy in the evenings?"
"Exactly, I didn't think about it. Well, okay, maybe another time. See you " he began to turn towards the car
"Seokjin ..." you said, stopping him "Maybe we can eat somewhere else, since everything is busy there."
Seokjin smiled broadly and took out his phone, quickly tapping a message and sent. He came closer to you. "Great idea. Come on," he said, heading towards your car.
"It doesn't mean anything," you said when you got into the car. He only smiled with a shake of his head. "I'm serious" you turned to him
"I didn't even say anything," he shrugged.
"I just don't want you to think it's a date or anything like that."
He turned and gazed into your eyes. He bent forward approaching your face "Are you talking to me now or to yourself?" he asked. You quickly turned away from him looking forward when you felt your face start to blush from his closeness. He just laughed softly as he buckled on his seat belt. Your dinner went great, you laughed a lot remembering all sorts of funny school stories, you told funny stories that happened to you as soon as you came to work.
When you returned from dinner, you felt so happy that you could not sleep all night, waiting for the morning.