Part 3

A few days later, you were walking down the hallway and practically crashed into a pole. It was difficult for you to fit the entire conversation with Seokjin into alumni reunion. Yes, he treated you coldly because of a misunderstanding. But you were embarrassed by the fact that he brought you flowers every day for a week and was still so angry about you throwing the flowers away. Did he really like you at school? "No, what a nonsense!" you mumbled going out to the roof to check your thoughts. Why would he like you. You hardly talked to anyone, and he was the most handsome and popular guy in high school. But why then did he leave flowers, and also tried to guess your favorites? Well, maybe there was some kind of sympathy, despite your cold nature, you were in the top of the beautiful students of the school. But why was he still so angry about what happened at school.
"Hi, ____" a voice call out behind you and you jumped in surprise. You turned towards the door and your eyes widened when you saw Seokjin
"Hello" you answered
"I hope you are not allergic to coffee?" he asked, handing you a cup of hot latte. How does he know what kind of coffee you drink.
"No, any allergic to coffee. By the way, thanks to the injections that I do twice a year, now there is no allergy to flowers anymore" you said taking coffee.
"I'm glad to hear that. Did you get home well? "
What is it? Why did he become so friendly to you?
"Yes. I hope you too. Thanks for the coffee. It's time for me to get back to work. "
"Wait" he stopped you by the hand. "You've just started your lunch break. Would you like to have lunch with me?"
"Aren't you trying to avoid me?" you raised an eyebrow
"I've never avoided you. Who told you that nonsense?" he smiled
"Probably your behavior all this time while I work in your agency?"
"Okay, I admit. I was angry with you, which may have made me not always friendly to you. But believe me, I never avoided you." He looked at you with a glance you had never seen before from him.
"Did I really hurt you so badly at high school that you made hell for me all high school time and after? Yes, I admit it was very rude of me not to even see the note from the person who sent me the flowers. Sorry. I'm really sorry. I really am. But that was at high school. Did you really so like me then that you still get so angry with me? "
"Yes" after his words, it seemed that someone knocked the earth out from under your feet
"Excuse me, what?" you stared at him
"Yes _____, I really liked you at high school. And now nothing has changed" he said it in such a calm tone, as if you were talking about the weather. "What do you want for lunch? There are good restaurants nearby, let's eat there, "he said walking towards the exit
You just stood as if your feet were rooted to the floor. You could not move, not utter a word, nothing ... he returned and, taking your hand, dragged you along. "Let's go, otherwise they will occupy all the tables, in the evening it is generally very difficult to get there without booking." He smiled at you
"Wait! What if someone see us? "You said, pulling out your hand
"So what? Can't I have lunch with my classmate? " he came closer with every word, because of which you stepped back, until you rested your back against the wall. You mentally thanked that there were no cameras on the stairs. "I don't do anything forbidden," he said, running his hand around your waist. "For now," everything inside you clenched from his gaze.
"Seokjin..." you tried to slip away, but he put his hands on the wall, blocking your escape.
"Are you really afraid of being alone with me?" he grinned. Now he looked more like the scary Seokjin that you are used to.
"The last time I was alone with you, you pushed me with all your might into my locker and called me a smug princess. So why should I feel comfortable alone with you? "
He lowered his head and laughed softly. "It might be worth changing your memories for more pleasant ones. And who knows, maybe after that you've even want to be alone with me? " he said meeting your eyes again
Before you could ask anything, he covered your lips with a kiss.