Part 4

From the surprise you could not even move. It seemed that this was not happening to you, but you just watched everything from the side. He hugged you, pressing you against his body, while his lips and tongue caressed you. Your arms just hung helplessly at your sides, not even being able to push him away.
"Fuck ..." he said, stepping back and taking his phone out of his pocket. "Hope this is something really urgent Namjoon!" he growled into the phone, accepting the challenge. He brushed his hand over his face, taking a deep breath. "I'll come right now," he said, hanging up and putting the phone in his pocket. "Sorry, baby, they are waiting for me. We will continue to correct your memories next time," he winked at you and left a light kiss on your lips. He ran down the stairs to the nearest floor. You just stood there wide-eyed and didn't seem to even breathe. You leaned against the wall, lowering to the floor.
"What was that?" You whispered, still sitting in complete confusion. Seokjin just kissed you? Seokjin. Kissed. You. The fact that all three of these words were used in one sentence did not fit to your head. Continue on to the next time? Is he crazy? Or are you crazy? One of you two are clearly out of mind!
You felt a vibration in your pocket and taking out the phone answered the call "Yes, sunbae"
"Where are you?"
"Um ... on the roof," you stammered
"Good! It's good that you haven't gone to lunch yet. Can you help me bring some materials to the conference hall? "
"Yes, of course, sunbae. I'll be right there," you said getting up from the floor.
You quickly went down to your floor and entered the manager's office. You practically didn't hear what exactly she told you on the way to the conference hall, automatically doing everything she asked. You entered the hall and walked to the table, lifting your head you met Seokjin's gaze. He waved at you, smiling broadly. All the members and several managers turned their heads sharply in your direction. Your palms were sweating and folders slipped out of your hands, falling loudly on the table. You bowed quickly and greeted everyone.
"I know your face," said Hoseok, looking at you closely. "Where did I see you? Ahhhhh ..." he exclaimed, looking at Seokjin. "This is ..."
"Yes, this is her"
"That explains everything." Hoseok looked down at you with a smirk. You were ready to sink into the ground. And what he already told his members about you. Maybe just change jobs, you thought to yourself.
"Can I be free?" turning to your sunbae you asked.
"If you don't want to stay, then you can be free. Oh, yes, for today we have done everything thanks to you, so you can go home" she said, smiling broadly. You have never been so happy with these words in your life. You bowed, and said goodbye to everyone, left the hall. You hoped that rumors of Seokjin's antics today will not spread throughout the company.