Prologue: Enter Izuku Midoriya

Hello, Ace here! I have recently transferred this story from Fanfiction.net to Wattpad so yeah. So hopefully some people who already know this story can see the photoshop work I did and the cover I did for the story and some people that are new enjoy! If you're curious about the link I'll leave it in the descriptions.

Prologue

Izuku Midoriya

In a world full of supernatural human beings, capable of many feats that an ordinary human being cannot do. As people started to call them Quirks. Where Heroes and Villains fight in order to gain one over the other. But of course where there are heroes, there are also heroes-in-training. At U.A. a hero school full of inspiring young heroes. But one student who's worked hard to gain his position where he is now.

Enter Izuku Midoriya, class 1A student, and the successor of All Might, the number one hero. Training to save everyone with the power he was given by his mentor. He strives to protect everyone with his classmates. But a sudden turn comes around in his journey as a hero. Will he succeed and light the darkest hours or will he succumb to the dark?

Izuku's Room

In a dark void stood a boy no less than 16 years of age. He had green messy hair and freckles that formed diamonds on both sides of his cheek. With his bright emerald eyes. He scanned around the void, asking questions inside his head. This boy is Izuku Midoriya.

"Hello? Anyone there?" The boy cried out. But no response was given back to him, as he tried to wander around but only to stop to hear a faint voice.

Izuku then halted as he turned to find the voice. Then the voice became transparent but audible.

"Please...Don't...Die," the voice cried out. Izuku then looked towards the voice. He couldn't help but feel sad, despair, and regret coming from the voice. In his soul he knew that the voice was crying, crying for help. Izuku then ran towards the voice that was calling for help. As Izuku kept running he heard another, but this one was familiar.

"Ninth, your path is a hard one. Persevere, fight, and save, that is the power that has been passed on to you," the voice called out to him.

Izuku then kept running as he saw a glimpse of light and a figure standing before the light. It seemed to be a feminine figure as he saw her hair wave as she was standing there. Izuku was closing in as he brought out his hand as he tried to reach her.

The figure turned towards Izuku, as it muttered.

"Izu...ku..." the voice muttered.

Izuku then reached for her hand but then the floor collapsed as they both fell, entering the deep void. Izuku desperately tried to reach for her hand as he kept falling.

"Izu...."

"Izuku..."

"IZUKU!"

Izuku then abruptly opened his eyes as he started to breathe heavily. He stared into the ceiling as he was now in his room filled with All Might merchandise. He then slowed his breath down as started to calm down.

"What was that, and who was that," Izuku muttered. Izuku then lifted himself off the bed he was on as he looked at his alarm.

8:35 a.m....

Izuku then widened his eyes as he was going to be late for class. He then got up and dressed into his uniform with the white shirt, red tie and the gray U.A blazer. He then slugged his backpack over his shoulder and dashed out of his room. He rushed down the stairs as he saw Iida and Uraraka waiting for him.