Chapter 30

Broken Change

U.S.J

Katsuki stood there as he was staring intensely at the place where it all happened, he stood there pissed, ready to explode. The scene kept replaying over and over again, it haunted him to this day. If only he was fast enough, if only his explosion were more concentrated that day, then he could've...

"Bakugou?"

He turned to see Kirishima and Todoroki behind him as they looked at him with worry.

"You alright bro?"

Katsuki just stayed silent as he turned to them as he started to walk toward them, "I'm fine, Shitty Hair,"

Todoroki knew what was going on in the explosive boy's mind, the torment of not being able to save his rival. "We should head back before Aizawa-Sensei thinks we went off to find Midoriya,"

"Yeah, don't wanna be wrapped around those scarves again right Baku-bro?" Kirishima tried to lighten the mood but Katsuki just stayed silent as he kept walking past them. The two other students looked at each other as they sighed and followed behind him. But little did they know, a purple particle started to appear behind them.

With Izuku

Izuku held Chelsea tightly as he wrapped Black Whip around her waist, trying to keep the blood from leaking out but Izuku also noticed her right arm was cut clean off. Izuku felt so much rage built up inside of him. So much has happened all in one day.

He felt his blood boil in rage, his heart racing in quick beats. Chelsea then lifted her left hand up to his face.

"Well...this is...awkward...hehe..." she weakly gasped as she was slowly starting to lose consciousness.

"Chelsea, don't talk, I'll get you back to the base, they'll patch you up," Izuku was worried.

The image of Helios popped up in his head as he held Chelsea. He gritted his teeth under his mouth guard as he then felt something stab in his head again as he quickly turned and moved to the right as a sword was stabbed down to the ground.

Izuku looked at the assailant as he couldn't help but felt like she was somewhat familiar.

Kurome pulled her sword out of the ground as she kept laughing maniacally. A dark aura surrounded her and she stared down at Izuku.

"You're the Vigilante Deku, aren't you," her eyes were crazed as the dark aura grew intense.

The stabbing feeling never left Izuku, in fact it was like an alarm to him, whatever was going on, the girl emitted so much killing intent that Izuku's senses were getting overloaded.

She then held her sword with both hands as she shifted her blade to her left side as she then dashed at him.

Izuku got ready as he charged up 30% Full Cowling as he then was about to launch an Air Force kick but then when he looked at the girl. It clicked to him, the girl in front of him, was a sparkling image of Akame. He widened his eyes as he then jumped back as she relentlessly slashed at him.

Izuku notice that she was getting slower each swing as he then jumped back far enough as he then swung his right leg, creating a massive wind blast that pushed her back. Izuku then used this as a chance to escape.

Izuku then slammed his right on the ground, creating an explosion of dirt, uplifting the nearby flowers around him as Kurome covered her face as she then looked at the dust cloud as she then charged as slashed her sword in the cloud, only to disperse the cloud, hitting nothing but air.