Chapter 9

Eri

Izuku stood there as he waited outside of the door of the Night Raid base. 'What should I do? I can't leave Eri to the Revolutionary Army, but I can't leave her here too,' Izuku thought as Eri held onto his hand. Scared of the unknown area that she had arrived.

Few hours ago

Izuku looked at Eri as she hugged him. "I thought I might never see you again Deku-san," Eri cried into his legs as he started to rub her head. He grabbed her shoulder and made her look at him, "Eri how did you get here?" Izuku asked her as she looked at him. "There was a purple light outside of the building so I went to find what it was and then I'm here," she explained.

'There was another portal to this place?!' Izuku exclaimed in his mind. "Is the portal still there?" He asked as Eri shook her head. Izuku then sighed, he looked around as it was already dark, they needed to get out of there before danger beasts start to appear.

Present

Izuku was now stuck as he debated whether to introduce Eri to the team but then he'll have to explain the situation. He took a deep breath and walked in. But it appears luck was on his side as nobody seemed home until Najenda walked out of the kitchen. "Oh your back did you find something..." she slowly looked at the white haired girl behind Izuku as he smiled.

"I did find something, but it's not a weapon or a teigu," he explained as Najenda looked at him, "I can tell, come with me to the conference room," as she gestured to the two to follow her.

When they entered they got comfortable and Najenda was now sitting at her chair. "Alright, now explain why you have a little girl with you," she stated as she gazed at him. Izuku on the other hand was sweating bullets. He had to come up with something that would be believable.

"Um well you see, this was the evidence of the purple light that your scouts saw," Izuku explained as Najenda looked at him then at Eri. Eri then proceeded to hide behind Izuku's leg as she peeked out to look at her.

Najenda sighed as she looked at Izuku, "There seems to be something more between you two," she claimed. Izuku gulped as he was now freaking out inside his head. "She's a close relative back where I come from, apparently she was teleported here like I was," Izuku explained as Najenda intently listened. She sighed, "Alright I'll believe it," she concluded as Izuku sighed a relief, "But one day you are going to have to tell the truth about yourself, whether you like it or not," She warned him.

Izuku nodded as he was now conflicted on whether he should tell it right now or not. "Also how are you going to explain this to the team," Najenda added.

Izuku jumped, now he has to deal with the rest of the team. "I'll figure something out," he stated as he looked at the ground. Najenda then turned her head towards Eri as Eri now shook at her sudden gaze. "What's your name little one," she asked as Eri was hesitant and looked up at Izuku, he nodded and smiled at her.

"E-Eri," she meekly replied, Najenda smiled and nodded, "Hello Eri, my name is Najenda, nice to meet you," she greeted her as Eri smiled a bit at her. As Najenda got up from her seat, the door to the conference room opened, revealing the whole team.

"Oh hey Greenies...back..." Leone slowly spoke as she spotted Eri. "Hm? Whats up Leone..." Mein spoke up until she saw what she was looking at. Eri got frightened at the new people that she ran behind Izuku's leg and hid again. "Um Izuku what's with the kid?" Tatsumi was the first to break the silence. "Um well you see..." Izuku looked at Eri as she was hiding behind him.

"This is a close relative of mine and apparently she got kidnapped here," Izuku explained to them as they had suspicion written on their face well except for Tatsumi. "You know we're not babysitters right," Mein blurted out. She crossed her arms as she stared at Izuku. "I know I'll take care of her so you don't have to worry about it being a problem," Izuku reassured her.