Chapter 26

Unforeseen Turn

Eastern Mountains

Snow covered the lands as the sky was a cloudy gray etched across the lands. As the cold winds blew a pair of two scouts were walking in a snowfield as the snow was up to their knees.

"How much longer till we reach the village," one of the scouts asked.

"Not much farther, we should be close," The other answered.

Things were going smoothly but then they heard a rumble in front of them as they halted as they looked forward. A beast covered in white fur with its two massive arms and ferocious tusks protruding out its mouth as it roared.

"Crap! It's a Winter Behemoth!"

They tried to pull their weapons out but they struggled to even grip their weapon firmly because of the weather. The Danger Beast was already on top of them as it lunged in the air as it was about to slam its arms on them.

"Shit,"

They saw their lives flash before their eyes as they closed them, accepting their fate to the beast.

SMASH!

They opened their eyes as they looked up again to see a figure dressed in a green suit with a black scarf wrapped around their neck as the figure slammed its legs onto the beast's face and launched back.

The figure landed in front of them as it turned to them, the green mask on the wanted papers, the Vigilante: Deku has arrived.

"Are you two alright," Izuku asked.

The two nodded but they weren't out of the danger yet as the beast roared, Izuku looked back as the beast charged at them again this time the beast fired massive snowballs at them. Izuku activated Black Whip and grabbed the two out of the way as he then dashed off with blinding speed as the beast stopped to look where they went. Izuku was already behind the beast as he then reeled his fist back without the gauntlets activated.

'45% One for All'

Izuku then dashed forwards as the beast turned around but it was too late for it as Izuku was already upon its face.

"Detroit Smash!"

Izuku connected his fist on its face as it felt the brute force of the punch as it was sent flying towards a giant boulder. Causing a massive explosion of snow and dust. Making the cold air blow even harder than before.

As the dust and snow clouds dissipated the beast was knocked out cold as it was etched into the boulder. Izuku deactivated Full Cowling as he then walked towards the two scouts. Izuku looked at the scouts as he approached them.

"Are you two alright?"

They both nodded as the other stood up as he smiled at the hero.

"It's good to see you again," the scout greeted.

Izuku tilted his head in confusion, "Um, I'm sorry but have we met before,"

The scout was hurt by the comment as he then pointed at himself and his partner.

His partner placed his hand on his shoulder, "It's fine it has been 6 months since we've last saw each other,"

Izuku was still confused and also guilty that he had already forgotten people who seemed to know him.

"We helped you during the encampment raid on Ogre's camp," the scout reminded Izuku.

As Izuku then started to go through his memories as it then finally clicked to him.