Chapter 35

My Hero

Kitsune sat on a tower as he looked at the gray clouded sky. He smiled under his mask as he brought his hand out as dark particles came out of it, "Now, will the Hero fall in the rain or will the assassins carry the Hero's burden,"

Kitsune got up as he looked at the plaza, "Assassins now trying to save someone instead of killing,"

"Izuku Midoriya, the anomaly of this world that will truly save this corrupt world," Kitsune said.

"Who'll also save me from this darkness that the Empire cast upon me," he said as he vanished into thin air again, merging with the shadows.

In the Kyoroch Plaza

The rain poured in the plaza as the only thing that could be heard was the pouring rain. Izuku stood in the rain, slouched as he looked at Night Raid. Izuku then jumped up as he was about to fly away.

"Lubba!" Leone shouted at him.

"On it!" He launched strings at Izuku as Izuku saw them as he brought out Black Whip. The strings and Blackwhip both clashed as the strings tangled up the black tendrils. Lubbock was then brought up in the air as Izuku pulled him away from the other.

Lubbock's face turned into a panic mode, "Guys!"

Izuku made Black Whip vanish as he was about to leave but Lubbock then wrapped him in the strings. "You're not going anyway Izuku, you may not trust us but that doesn't mean we're going to stop trying to help you!"

Izuku stayed silent as he used Black Whip once more but from his back as he pushed the strings out as he then burst out of it by using the tendrils. Izuku then flew off but there was a string still attached to him

Lubbock was still holding on until Leone jumped up to him and grabbed the string with him.

"Oh no you don't!" She pulled as hard as she can as Izuku was pulled back and thrown to the ground. Izuku skidded on the floor as he looked up to see Susanoo was in front of him. Susanoo wrapped him in a bear hug as Izuku struggled to get out of his grip.

Leone started to run up on him, "We aren't going to lose you Greenie! You're a friend that we can't lose!"

Izuku gritted his teeth as he struggled against Susanoo's strength. He was exhausted and starving but he couldn't stay with them, if he was near them and they were in danger, he didn't know if he could save them. He wanted to protect them, he didn't want to risk losing his friends again.

"Stop struggling, you're malnourished and your clothes are all ripped and dirty, allow me to clean them Izuku," Susanoo said to him.

Izuku stopped for a moment as he concentrated, channeling One for All throughout his body with an even greater output than he had.

"Thank you... Susanoo but... I'm fine!"

Izuku released 50% Full Cowling throughout his body as he then burst out of Susanoo's grip as Leone was shocked. Izuku looked at her as he dashed right by her. Leone however was quick as she grabbed his arm as she was about to wrap him in a hold but Izuku reeled his arm in as she was caught off guard. He then lower the percentage to 10% as he formed a fist on his left.

"I'm sorry..." Izuku said as he jabbed her in the stomach. She coughed up spit as she was sent back. Susanoo caught her just in time as she looked at Izuku while she was smiling.

"Oh you've done it now!" Leone then got off of Susanoo as she dashed towards him again. Leone brought her hand out as she tried to grab him but Izuku deflected her hand away as he tried to get away from her. But she kept pushing as she was on the offensive.