Chapter 17

{PETER'S POV}

I fluttered my eyes open bringing my surroundings into focus.  It was a dark, dimly lit room that smelt musty.  Something about it was so familiar... and then it hit me.

"Shit" I sighed, hanging my head.  I felt the bite of iron shackles digging into my wrists and ankles, and the cold of metal brushing my back every few seconds.  I knew exactly where I was.

"I was waiting to see how long it would take you to figure it out"  I heard the familiar, rough voice from behind me, and then the speaker emerged from the shadows.  Chris Argent.

"Look, I'm kind of in the middle of something, so if you could just unlock me and play you're little bad cop game tomorrow, that'd be great" I sneered, glaring at him.

"If you think that I'm going to fall for that crap and let you go for a second time, then you are sadly mistaken" he waved me off.

"Please Chris, I'm begging you.  Someone is going to die if you don't let me go right now" I pleaded.

"Yeah and you said the same thing last time" he argued.

"So then why did you believe me last time, but you won't believe me now?!" I demanded heatedly.

"Because it was my daughter!" he screamed at me before dropping his head and pacing a few steps away "you said my daughter was in trouble and I couldn't just ignore that..."

"This is an innocent boy Chris, and innocent human guy that I love.  What makes you daughter more worth saving than him?" I pointed out desperately.

"Because I can't let you go Peter, do you know how many people you've killed since you've been back in action?" He demanded.

"It wasn't-"

"You can't control yourself Hale!" he yelled.

"It wasn't all me" I argued in anger.

"And that's the key word" Chris stated in a suddenly calm voice "All, it wasn't all you.  You still killed some of them.  You killed those innocent people and that is why I do what I do as a hunter.  You kill more people than you save."  I let my composure drop just enough as the shackles would allow.

"You can kill me" I whispered and I watched as he looked at me in shock, as if he couldn't believe the words were coming out of my voice.

"What?" he breathed quietly.

"Let me go, let me save Stiles.... and I promise you I will come back and let you do you're job" I offered somberly "I can't let Stiles die, not like this."

"And how can I be sure that you will come back?" he quizzed.

"I'll come back.... because it's the only way I can keep myself from screwing anything up any further than I have" I explained "just let me do this one thing and I will give you a free ticket for my slaughter."

***

{STILES' POV}

I rolled my head a little before I opened my eyes slowly.  The first thing I noticed was that my neck was sore and I felt very light headed.  I groaned as I reached my hand up to my neck only to feel a warm sticky liquid.  I jumped slightly, pulling my hand from my neck only to see it slick with dark red blood!  I felt my heart beat increasing and I felt like I was about to freak out when Jay appeared in front of my face.

"Calm down, you'll live" he assured me as he dragged his finger across my neck and pulled it away, dripping with my blood before he slid it between his lips, sucking off all the blood and letting out a contented sigh.

"So good" he smiled before standing up straight.  I went to stand up only to find myself constrained.  I looked down to see ropes around my waist and arms, holding me captive in a metal chair.

"What going on, what's happening?" I quizzed alarmedly with a gulp, but my words were all slurred together from my lightheadedness and loss of blood.  I tried my hardest to tug against my restraints, but it was so hard.  It's like the strength had drained from my body.

"Hey" Jay cooed, cradling my face in his hands "you need to relax, I'm not here to hurt you.  Actually, you're the one that's here to help me."  I couldn't even seem to think straight without causing a headache.  I closed my eyes with a pain filled sigh.

"Jay, I don't even know.. what, I" I stated incoherently.  He pursed his lips as he sat gently on my lap.

"Let me explain this to you baby" he purred and furrowed my brows slightly and my head lolled a bit.  Did he just call me baby?

"I was leaving your house that night after you rejected me.  I was so hurt" he stated in a sad tone "and that's when they grabbed me.  These shadow covered beings.  I was scared shitless, but instead of killing me, they graciously took me into their group.   They thought I'd make an excellent addition to the group."

I shivered.  For some reason, the though of this gave me horrible chills.  This was all just so messed up.

"They told me that as a new born vampire,  I had a right of passage to choose a mate if I wanted" he stated almost menacingly, and then his tone calmed "and the only person I could think of was you.  But how could I ever expect you to be my mate after you rejected me, but then I learned about siring.  Apparently the act of you drinking my blood is so strong and intimate, that it could create a sire bond between us.  You could finally realize how much you truly could love me."

With that, he stood up from my lap and exchanged it for straddling me in the cold, uncomfortable chair.  I watched in fear as he brought his wrist to his mouth, biting into it causing it to bleed.

"All you have to do is drink Stiles.  Drink and we can love each other forever" he insisted seductively moving his wrist toward my lips, but I slowly turned my head to the side in my light headed state.

"You're fucking crazy" I mumbled, squirming and trying to get away from him, and that's when I heard the crash.

"Get off of him!" I heard Peter's familiar voice yell, and I never thought I'd be so happy to see him in my life.  I was so busy looking up at Peter That I didn't notice Jay's arm getting closer, until he had it pressed into my mouth, the liquor of his blood dripping onto my tongue for only a split second before Peter knocked him off of me.

The motion of the chair falling sideways caused my head to hit the concrete... and then everything went black....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so there is chapter 17.  I hope you all enjoyed and I'll try and update again soon!  Thanks for reading.  ^_^