Chapter 2

{PETER'S POV}

I couldn't help the smirk that formed on my lips as I watched the boy scramble down the hall.  That was fun, but there is something about him......

"Terrorizing students Peter?" I heard a familiar voice behind me "not very professional in my oppinion."  I slowly spun around to see Derek seated on top of one of the desks.

"Oh you know me Derek, I'll terrorize anyone if the opportunity arises" I shrugged as I walked over to my desk, picking up my cup of coffee.

"True, but I pulled a lot of strings to get you a job in this town after pulling you out of the hospital and I suggest you respect that" he stated sternly "I don't want to be proven a fool for trusting you."

"And who even said I wanted a job at a shit school in the first place" I scoffed, sipping at the warm coffee.

"That would be me Peter" Derek sighed "you can't sit around twiddling your thumbs for the next 20 some years.  At some point you have to grow up."

"Yeah well, it seems I have students arriving for my next class" I sighed as I saw a few students stroll in "so I guess I'll see you after school gets out..... wow, I never thought I'd say that again after I graduated high school."  Derek chuckled slightly as he waved and left the classroom.

I made my way out of the class room as well, watching the students for something to do.  That's when I spotted him.  Stiles.  He was leaning against the lockers talking with some tanned guy with long messy hair.  I focused in on their conversation with my wolf hearing.

"Scott, that teacher is out to get me I swear to god" I heard Stiles huff and I found myself smirking because I knew immediately that he was talking about me.  I don't know why it made me so happy to hear him talking about me.... but it did.

"I'm sure he is Stiles" I heard the guy, I'm assuming was Scott, chuckle as he shoved his books in his locker.

"I'm serious Scott. Mr. Hale got all up in my face in everything" Stiles stated exasperated.  I watched Scott turn to Stiles with a huge grin.

"Stiles, you are always saying someone's out to get you" Scott smiled "trust me, it's probably all just in your head."  I watched Stiles frown slightly.

"I guess" he sighed "I'm probably just stressed out.  Hey, you know what I could use?"  Scott shut his locker and turned to Stiles.

"What?" he quizzed.

"A distraction" Stiles grinned "you should come out with me after school and help me find the other half of the body."  I felt my heart skip a beat.  How did he know about the body?  I thought that information hadn't been released to the public yet.

"Are you really still on about that?" Scott sighed "just let your dad and the other police deal with it, now come on.  We have to get to chemistry."  I watched Stiles shoulders sink and I was about to go back into the classroom, but I was a bit too late.  I watched his eyes widen as he saw me looking at him.

I looked him in the eye for a split second before turning around and heading into the classroom.

{STILES' POV}

Of course Scott had to make the excuse that he wanted to get good sleep before lacrosse try outs tomorrow.  We both knew that we were going to be sitting on the bench this year regardless of if we get good sleep or not.  If he was too scared to go out looking for the body, he could of just said so.

I flicked on my flash light as I made my way through the darkened forest.  It was about ten at night and my dad hadn't gotten back from the search, which could only mean one thing.  They haven't found the body yet.  Which means this is my chance to find it.

I traveled further into the woods as I swept my flashlight back and fourth across the falled leaves.  Crickets were chirping and mosquitos were starting to bite, so it wasn't the most pleasant night.

"If I was a dead body, where would I be?" I whispered to myself.  I was just about to take another step when I heard it.  The barks of search dogs.  Then I saw the several flashlight beams up ahead.  Crap.

I quickly switched my flashlight off and hid behind a tree.  The police slowly came into view, my dad in the very front.

"No sign of a dead body here Stilinski" one of the police men shouted as he scanned to the left.  I was so busy watching the big group that I didn't noticed the one coming toward me from the side until he had me pinned in the leaves.

"Sheriff, I found a lurker" the man above me shouted.  I heard the crunching of leaves and I winced as I knew what was to come.

"That's no lurker, that's just my son" he sighed in disappointment.  He quickly grabbed me by the front of the shirt, pulling me to my feet.

"Stiles.... what did I tell you about listening in to my phone calls?" he groaned.

"Well technically I wasn't listening into you call, I was just listening to you" I offered "did you know that you talk pretty loudly on the phone?"

"Come on, you're coming back to the station with me" he sighed, pulling me with him through the forest back to the squad car.  Maybe Scott was right to stay home tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so here is Chapter 2.  I hope you all enjoy and promise to update again very soon!  ^_^