Chapter 2

When I woke up I was in a dark room as i was seeing around the light of the room was turned on. My parents came in but uncle Enzo was not there. 

I asked my parents "where is Uncle Enzo?"

They exchanged a look and said "He won't be back for a while"

I thought they meant he would come back in an hour or so, but he still didn't . Hours turned into days, days turned into months and months turned into years and he did not come back at all. 

I changed a lot I was no more the naive girl anymore  who loved pink, playing with dolls and I was no more kind. 

Instead I had tattoos, piercings, and love guns and knives. My parents gave up on me but they still love and they don't know about my love of guns and knives. 

Today I'm turning 19,I got up from my king size and went to the toilet to do my business and then i came out to pick my clothes which were a black crop top which shows a lot of cleavage and a black ripped jeans which make my ass look good in it, with a black combat boots. I did my normal make up and put on  my jewelry's.    

As I got down I did not see my parents anywhere which is normal for me. I grabbed my bike key and got to my baby my black Kawasaki H2R.

As I drove to my to my college I see my best friends Ari and Scar waiting for me near there bikes and wearing leather jacket. I parked my baby and got to them. 

Ari and Scar said at the same time, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH". I swear the hole campus hear since they were so fucking loud. 

We talked for awhile and we decided to head to our classes as i walked in class has already started. 

The teacher I think her name is jenet. She asked, "why are u late ?" than i said "do you think i give a fuck" the whole class broke into laughter, but i was just tell what is true. Her face became red and she told me to "sit down"

she was explaining about some shit that i already know so i just put on my headphones and listened to my songs. As i was listening Jenet asked me "what did i last said?" and i said "you last said said", and i told her, "her teaching was boring a fuck". That bitch had the guts to send me to the principle office. 

I hate the old fart, so i decided not to go instead i just went out of the school to smoke. After i finished i send to my friends group "that i was going back home since its so fucking boring"

 As i took my rode my baby home and when i was in front of my house i saw a Black g-wagon parked outside but i did not fucking care. i parked my baby in the garage and went to opened the door. 

As i opened the door there was this guy dressed in black and look hot as fuck.