Chapter 7*

I just needed a smoke right now,once I had gone out of the house. i took my blunt out of my pocket put one in between my mouth and kept the rest back in my pocket, and took out my lighter to light it. 

I took a full mouth of smoke and released it i did that a few times until i'm calm, as i was finishing my blunt i heard footsteps but i didn't turn back because i knew who is was, it was uncle Enzo. 

He came beside me and took the blunt out of my mouth and i scremed:

"WHAT THE FUCK, GIVE IT BACK YOU ASSHOLE" 

He looked at me unfazed and tells me:

"This kills you"

After he told that he put the same blunt i was using into his mouth and took a turn after that he huff the smoke out. And i said:

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU JUST SAID IT KILLS ME BUT YOU ARE USING IT ALSO, GIVE ME BACK YOU BASTARD"

And he said"

"I'm old so I can as i please"

After he said that i literally jumped on him and reached for my blunt but he was quicker he hold my waist and put his hand that was holding my blunt higher than me, i tried to reach and gave up since i was shorter than him. 

I huffed and looked down and see that he was already looking a me his lips were so close to mine one small move forward and our lips would be locked. 

I looked down to his lips and saw him licked his lips and i looked back to his eyes and saw they were on my lips. 

He moved closer to me and I also moved closer just as my lips were about to land on his. He pulled away. 

I was very embarrassed of what had happened so i quickly jumped of him and quickly ran inside of my house and straight to my room and i locked my door. 

After i changed into just my underwear i lay on my stomach on my bed groaning of how stupid i was and now i can't face him again, i just made myself looked like an idiot a blush started to crawl up my neck of thinking what just had happened.  

I was very sleepy so i slept. 

- I felt something wet on my chest as i looked down i saw Enzo licking, biting and sucking my nipples I let out a quiet moan. As he was was still focus on my nipples his left hand slowly moved over my stomach and he cup my pussy through my underwear. I was very  wet as his hand moved my underwear aside - 

"BRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" 

I immediately shot out of bed and realized i was having a wet dream of Enzo. I turned off my alarm clock and felt my pussy was very wet, and i decide to take matters into my own hands.

I removed my pantie and took my favorite purple rabbit vibrator, I turned it on I teased my inner-thighs. I ran the toy over my pussy and felt wetness build and a gasp catch in the back of my throat. At last, I slid the shaft of my vibrator inside of me and i put it to full setting. As it rumbled inside me, its ears tickling my hard clit i moaned:

"Enzo.." 

And cum hard. 

After that i took a long and hot shower to relax my muscles,then i took what cloths i'm going to wear for today which was a black tight dress and black boots and did my make-up. Then i went downstairs.