chapter 21

While i was turning i silently cursed seeing who it was. It was Matteo he had his arm crossed over his chest and leaning against the stairs.

I said one word:

"Out"

And he said:

"You are not going anywhere at this time"

I asked:

"Why not? I have to go i just remembered that i have to finish a project for school at Ari's house"

He just raised his eyebrow and had a amused look on his face. Than he said

"You do know that i have a son right and let me tell you something he is more horrible at lying than you"

I silently laughed but when i look in his eyes and saw caring fatherly kinda love. He said:

"Go but be careful and make sure you come back before anyone wakes up"

I just nodded my head and gave him a grateful smile and left.

Once i reached my destination . I saw my target but he was not alone he was with goons.

I was to tired so i took out my gun shoot the goons in the head and lastly shoot my target at his throat, slowly i saw him dying and let me tell u it was satisfying.

Once he was dead i took out a red rose and put on his body. After that i was covered in  blood.

I went to my warehouse and shower quickly and changed back into my normal clothes and went back home.

Once i enter the living room i saw no one was there and i quickly let out a relive sight. I went to my room and jumped in my bed and slept.

The next morning i woke up 9;30 took a shower changed my clothes and we t downstairs.

Once i reached the bottom of the stairs i saw no one but i heard noises coming from the kitchen so i went and saw.

It was Matteo

He was siting and eating pancakes that were meant for me.

He did not realised i was in the room yet so i cleared my throat and he looked at me with innocent eyes  and said:

"Good morning Aurora"

I ignored him but my eyes were still on the pancakes that were mine that he was eating. So i asked:

"Where is everyone?"

He looked conflicted for a moment and he said:

"They had some errands to run"

Under my breath i said:

"More like mafia business"

I quickly i changed and i told him:

"You know in this house i have only one rule"

He took his last bite on my pancakes and asked:

"What is it?"

And i said:

"No one should fucking eat my food or touch them"

He seems to click what i was trying to say, he looked down at his finished plate and asked:

"To bad i just did. What are u going to do about it?"

I thought for a moment and a miscevious idea pop out in my head i smirked and said:

"Help me to pull a prank on uncle Enzo, papa, papi and my father"

He have a smirk on his own and said:

"With pleasure"

About an hour we planned and we found the perfect idea.

We planned to put colouring in there shampoo.

For Enzo it is Ice white

For papa it is Blue

For papi it is purple

For my father it is Pink