Chapter 25*

Once he said that i calmed down a bit, but i still felt a little bit nervous but i trust Enzo. He asked me:

"Can i take you raw babygirl?"

I just couldn't think straight so i nodded my head than he positioned himself between my legs and i felt the head of his cock in me, he took it out and put it back he did that a few times.

He said:

"Its gonna hurt babe so just bite, scream or scratch me the pain will go away soon"

while i was trying to process what he just said i suddenly felt a horrible pain down there, the pain was so horrible it felt like my pussy was being torn into half.

I screamed and bite his shoulder, Enzo was keeping tell nothing but sweet words to me and he said:

"Take your time babe try to adjust"

After a few minutes i couldn't really feel the pain so i told him to move. As he was moving there were a slight pain but soon it replaced by nothing but pleasure. 

While Enzo was fucking me for a while he turned me doggy style and started pulling my hair while roughly fucking me from behind, I really love it. 

I felt a sting pain on  my ass cheeks and i knew that Enzo had spanked me he did that about 6 times and by the last one, i was a moaning mess and cum like never before.

Not soon after i felt a gush of hot liquid inside me and i knew that Enzo had just cum. After a few minutes he pulled out, carried me and went to the shower he showered me since i did not had any energy left in me. 

Once we were done he placed me on the bed and said:

"Sleep baby i know your tired:

I said:

"But we still have to tell everyone"

Than he said:

"we will do it during breakfast tomorrow"

With that he kissed my forehead and lay down beside me i snuggled deeper in him and dozed off to sleep.