Chapter 10

I was still siting on his bed with my thoughts running wild especially, with what he said:

"I love hearing you calling my name when you are masturbating"

I was so embarrassed, I didn't know how to face him anymore I was literally freaking out.

I took a few breaths and calmed down, once I'm calmed I walked out of his room and went to my room.

Once I'm in my room i took out my assassin phone and called manager to tell him to arrange a fight for him .

I needed to release some steam. 

Once i was done talking to my manager i went to my closet and put my Black Rose clothes in a back and went out.

As i was leaving the house Enzo was siting in the living room with a laptop on his lap.

He saw me walking to the door and asked me:

"Where are you going?"

And i just saud:

"To scars house we have a study session"

Surprisingly he seems to believe me and just nod his head. So i just went out of the house and towards my baby which is my bike.

I rode to my personal warehouse and changed my clothes to Black Rose outfit and took another bike   and kept my previous bike here.

As i rode my bike to the underground world's famous fighting club I put my cloak on and went in.

As i went in i saw my manager and he briefed me on who I was fighting, once he was done the host told:

"The next fight is between the skull and our favourite and undefeated Black Rose!!!!"

Once he said my name the crowd was getting wild.

I went to the cage and saw that the skull was more bigger and more muscular, but i have dealt with bigger guys so it was easy for me.

Once the host told us to go i made him believed that i was tired and he sliwed down.

I took the opportunity to beat the shit out of him once i was done he was bloody as fuck i couldn't even recognise him anymore.

Once i was done i walked out of the caged and went to my manager and as always he said:

"Good job!!!!"

I just nod and told him:

"50 50 bank into my bank account"

After that as i was heading out I felt eyes on me i turned and i was not shocked who it was because it was Enzo, but what made me shocked was who was beside him:

IT WAS MY DAD AND MY MOM AND MY DAD LOOKED LIKE A MAFIA BOSS AND MY MOM LOOKED LIKE AN ASSASSIN WITH THE CLOTHES THEY WERE WEARING

I was so shocked i turned back to Enzo and saw that he was already looking at me he looks like he was trying to think, but before i could i ran to my bike hoped on and speed to my warehouse.

Once i was there i quickly changed into my normal clothes and took my bike before and speed back home good thing no one was home yet.

As i ran to my room and i jumped on my bed pretending and sigh out a relief breath out.

I was still so confused of what my parents were doing there and why were they dressed like that.

As i was deep in thoughts i heard heavy footsteps coming to my room, I quickly closed my eyes and pretend to sleep.

I knew who it is since the footsteps is heavy and is like Enzo's

The door opened slowly and i tried to remain calm. Enzo slowly came in the looked at me for a minute and he said:

"I know you are awake little girl and i know that you just came back now"