Chapter 24*

Once the movie was done i was blushing like crazy and my down there felt very uncomfortable, I felt something hard under me i moved a little bit and Enzo groaned in his sleep.

I was very horny so i went to the bathroom locked the door, unclothed my and went take a cold shower. As the cold water hit my skin goosebumps starts to appear and i hiss like a cat and suddenly Image of Enzo stroking himself appear in my mind.

The throbbing between my leg became worse, so i took matters into my own hands. I slowly massaged my right boob and pinched my nipple hard enough for me to feel gush of wetness between my leg.

while my right hand was still playing with my boob i slowly trailed my left hand from my boobs to my lower abdomen and stopped right in between my leg.

I slowly teased my clit with my finger and moaned out of how wet i am, i slowly inserted my middle finger and start to rub my clit a little bit more fast, i was moaning so loud.

As i increased my speed i could feel something is building up in my stomach and i knew i was about to cum. i was so close i leaned my head against the shower wall and closed my eyes and suddenly i could not take it anymore and came.

My eyes were closed as i was coming down from my high, i opened my eyes screaming because Enzo was standing there with his arms crossed across his chest and was leaning against the wall with a smirk. he looked at me and told:

"Nice show babygirl"

I was so embarrassed and i asked him:

"How long were you there"

He said:

"Long enough"

Once he said that his eyes were roaming around my body and i suddenly remembered that i was naked in front of him, my hands quickly shot up to cover my boobs and i crossed my legs so he could not see anything.

He smirked suddenly disappered and he walked to me like a predator, once he was closed to me in a husky voice he said:

"Don't you fucking dare cover up youself from me"

He took my hands and pinned it up against my head and my boobs came free, he looked at my boobs and lowered him head and took a nipple inside his warm mouth he was sucking, bitting and nipping and i was a moaning mess. He let go my nipple with a pop sound and he looked up at me and said:

"This boobs will be fed to our children"

And his right hand which is free trailed down my and stopped at my stomach and said:

"You will carry our children in this very stomach"

And than he slowly trailed his hand down and stopped in between my legs, he inserted a finger in me and moved fastly and i within a minute i cum but his finger were still inside of me and he told me:

"This pussy will give birth to our children"

He took out his finger and i can see my wetness on his finger he took that in his mouth and sucked it.

Once he suck his finger suddenly i could see that his pupil turned more darker.

He quickly grabbed me and and toss me over his shoulder while my naked ass is beside his face.

He carried my out of the bathroom and throw me on the bed he undressed himself quickly and i was so damn speechless of how big he is.

He looked at my reaction, smirked and said:

"Don't worry babygirl it will fit"