Chapter 3

I was facing the hot guys back, and i guess he nor my parents realized that i was back. As i was to tired to give a fuck i slowly walked up the stairs and I stubbed my toe on the stairs. I guessed i was to loud, cause my parents and the hot guy turned to me. 

I silently cursed "Fuck,Shit,Bitch, that hurts" 

As I looked at my parents they were sending me a playful death glare my mother was the first  to break the glare and asked "Why did I get a call from your principle today?" and i said "I was just stating facts about the old motherfucking bitch mother"  

My dad was  holding his fist to his mouth trying hard not to laugh but he failed miserably my mom hit my dad and told him to "shut up". She turned back to me and gives me a disappointing look while my dad for some reason looked proud. 

She gave up since she knew nothing is going to help my "so - called discipline". 

As turned around i saw the hot guy but i was to tired to see his face to care so i just went up to my room and slept.  

As i woke up i saw the clock it was 7. It was my diner time i changed my clothes into something cute and comfortable while it shows all my tattoos. 

As i descended from the stairs and go into the kitchen there was a birthday cake lighted up and my parents and the hot guy from earlier started singing happy birthday. 

When we are done we sat at the table to eat. As I felt stares  from the guy and i was now very curious about who is was. so i asked my parents "who is this?". They looked at me like i had 2 heads and they said "look properly" 

When i looked ahead i locked eyes with a grey pair. Suddenly, i knew who he was it was my Uncle Enzo i was to shocked to move. Different emotions were running through me so i just off it. 

My eyes were cold as i looked at him. his muscles were huge, shoulders were broad, the shirt and pants he was wearing were hugging his muscles, he had new tattoos from this neck and it dissapears under his shirt. He had light stubble and his eyes held amusement. But he looked familiar still i just can't put where i have seen him before.

As i was done checking him out, I got to say even in his late thirties (38) he still looks ao damn fucking hot. As i was deep in thoughts I heard a husky and deep voice asked:

"How are you Aurora?"

To say i was angry would be an underfuckingstatement of the year. I felt like punching him in the fucking face for not telling me he was leaving and left me without any calls or letters. But instead I just replied in one word :

"Fine" 

I turned to my parents and asked them what is he doing here and they said he came to visit and will be going to stay with us for a few months. He tried to make conversation but i just replied with one word answer. 

He seems to get the message that i'm pissed of at him and do not want to talk to him, so he left it. There was an awkward silent my dad was about to say something but my phone boss mode ringtone rang. 

I knew no one would dare to simply call me if it is not an emergency. So I excused myself from the table and went to my room locked my door and picked my phone up in a emotionless and in a business tone i said:

"Speak"  

My PA starts to say:

"Ma'ma, the knights company are asking more than 10% shares. They said if we don't give them what they want they will tarnish your company name what should we do?"

I said:

"leave it to me, do not tell anyone what he fucking said. That bastard is dead how dare he threaten me" 

My PA says:

"okay ma'ma" and i disconnected the line. 

I dialed my most trusted friend Aria and Scar when they picked but they knew they were talking to their boss instead of their friend. i said to them:

"Give me all the information of Elijah Knight do not miss a little thing about him"

Aria said wait a moment as she was finding about him. Once they found about him Scar said:

"Elijah Mosses Knight, Age 29, owned knight cooperate, does illegal business: drug dealer,women and children kidnapping, sales sex-salves and  stole money from the Russian mob." 

Once i heard this my blood was boiling the fingernails were dig into my palms as it curled into a fist. Aria and Scar knew what was coming as the said "good luck boss" .