Chapter 16

Once my parents told me that tomorrow we are going to Italy for 3 weeks i was really anxious to meet both grandparents again.

I went to bed early with  a thought in my head:

What happen if they find out who i am

With that i felt asleep.

The next morning i woke up grumpy. So i took a nice warm bath and started packing my bags for the trip.

I took clothes , jewellry,  shoes and my business stuff.

It took me about an hour to pack all my belongings and i took my bags down.

When i was downstairs i saw my parents waiting for me but  Enzo was nowhere again so i asked:

"Where is Uncle Enzo?"

Than my dad said:

"He will after a week he has some business to take care of"

I just nodded and knew it was something about mafias.

As our chauffer put all our bags in the cars my dad wanted to drive. We were driving to our own private plane.

We reached there about ½ an hour and they had people unloaded the things and put it in the plane.

Once everything was on board the captain said:

"Please put on your seat belts as  we are about to take off"

I put it on and heard the turbulence as the plane was taking off its was very rocky

Once the plane took of i told my parents that i'm going to sleep as i went to my room i lay on the bed and started to doze off.

******TIME SKIPS********

I felt someone shaking me awake and saw it was my dad, he relized i was awake and said:

"We are about to land sweetheart:

I just nodded and rubbed sleep of my eyes and went and sat down and buckled up.

It took a very short time to land. After we landed and got out of the plane i saw a lot of black cars and big man in suit and i knew this was not a normal family.

As we got into a black car it took us about 20 minutes to reach a mansion. When my mom knocked on the door and the door opened there stood 2 couple.

I was shocked to see who it was. The ladies were very beautiful while a little bit scary and the mens were both very handsome but looked scary also.

And i knew this people were both my grandparents.