Chapter 8*

As I walked downstairs,I heard voices that belongs to my parents and Enzo now its weird to call him uncle since i masturbated and had a wet dream of him. 

when i walked into the kitchen I noticed there were pancakes with chocolate syrup and I literally ran to eat, I swear it was calling me. Once i sat down i took a bit of my pancakes with chocolate and I closed my eyes and moaned loudly . 

When i realized what I had did, I quickly opened my eyes and looked around everyone was looking at me. A blush appeared on my cheeks and my parents laughed loudly while Enzo had a look i couldn't really pinpoint with a smirk on his lips.  

As I ate I avoided all eye contacts from him because i was too embarrassed and the thought of what i dream quickly appeared on my mind and i suddenly chocked on my pancakes . 

My parents were quickly by my side giving me water will Enzo had this sexy smirk on his lips like he knew what i was thinking. 

Without thinking i pressed my thighs together to get rid of the ticklish sensation that appeared on my core. 

It looks like he noticed that to because his smirks becomes wider. I narrow my eyes at him and discreetly pointed my favourite finger to him. That fucker had the audacity to laugh. I just went out of my house took my bike and went of to my school. 

Since today was the last day of our classes because of our term break we have 3 months of holiday and i'm excited. 

***SKIP SCHOOL***

Our classes finished faster than usual today, so I was heading home. As i rode all the way home i realized my parents car were not here but Enzo's  car was here. 

As I head in I heard loud moaning  coming from upstairs so I followed the sound and it led to Enzo's room I thought he was fucking one of his whore's but i was so wrong.

The door was opened a little bit and i could see was he was doing and O MY GOD

HE WAS MASTURBATING WITH MY RED LACY PANTIES WRAPPED AROUND HIS THICK AND LONG COCK AND HIS HAS HIS FIST AROUND HIS COCK PUMPING IT UP AND DOWN . 

AND LET ME TELL U HIS DICK WAS ENORMOUS THE TIP WAS SO RED AND PRE-CUM WERE DRIPPING FROM THE HEAD. 

What I heard next made me freeze

"Come on Aurora faster.......Yes......just like that baby......."

He literally just said moaned my name, the only thought that crossed my ind was that I needed to get out of here fast.

As i was silently walking back slowly and of course luck was not on my side i trip on over a table that had a vase on it and it shattered. 

I was cursing the life out of the table. 

I was very sure he heard that so as fast as i could i ran to my bedroom and lock the door and slumped my back against the door. 

My heard rate was so quick i thought i was going to pass out. I heard heavy footstep from outside of my door and I knew exactly who it was. 

As the footstep stopped in front of my door i heard a deep voice saying:

"I know your in there, come out we need to talk"

I ignored it and went to strip, as i was striping i heard:

"If you do not open the door i swear to god Aurora i will break it open"

But I just ignore it and continued to strip and after that i went to my bathroom to take nice cold shower.

Once the cold water hit my skin i let out a low moan. I heard my door was being opened slowly but good things there was a shower glass and the glass was covered with water droplets. 

Before i know what was happening the shower door was pulled opened.