chapter 18

Once we were all done chatting my grandmothers showed me the room i will be staying.

When i went to the room it was huge and beautiful. On the table near the bed there was a note saying:

"Be down for dinner as soon as you take a  bath"

So once i shower and wore comfy clothes i went down and saw everyone siting in the dinning room taking .

I went in and sat in the middle of papa and papi.

While we were eating and chatting  mama (mums mom) asked:

"When will Enzo be coming"

And my dad  said after a week. Than mami (dads mum) said:

"I wonder how he looks like its been ages since we last saw him. Do you think he has a girlfriend?"

Immediately after she said that i started chocking on my food. Papa gave me water while papi hit my back.

Once i back to normal i was flushing red because i remembered how enzo made me wet.

I looked up and saw mama, mami and my mother were all smirking down at me like they knew something.

While dad, papa and papi all looked clueless.

Then to make matters worse mami asked are u a virgin?

my face was a deep shade of red and all the mens head snapped towards me.

I was giving mami a death glare while she was smirking  and i said:

"Yes, im a virgin"

The guys let out a deep sigh of relieve before anyone could tell anything my DR phone rang.

I looked up and hesitate to take it they saw that and i excused myself

Once i was outside i accept the called and I said:

"This better be important or I swear to god you won't live tomorrow"

He said:

"Sorry to disturb you ma'am but the guy that stole your money was found dead" 

Once i heard that i sweared and saying:

"Don't you motherfuckers not do a easy task u should have found him and killed him but now someone else killed him. Listen careful ask his wife to work for us and once she's done paying the debt ask her to leave. Don't you dare mess it up also"

And he said :

"Yes ma'am"

I hanged up the phone and started swearing like a  sailor:

"What am i paying this fuckers for if they can't even do one fucking thing right"

I took in a deep breath to calm down than i heard a voice saying:

"You swear even worse than a sailor princess"

And i knew from the moment i was not alone.