Part 3

Today was the day. The day Natasha would leave the hell hole she got to call her life and go to the SSR. The SSR is a prestigious all girl's boarding school that teaches young women how to behave like ladies. It just so happened to be the same school Natasha's mother went to when she was her age.

Natasha loaded her bags into the trunk of the taxi cab that her parents had already paid for before she turned to face her parents.

"Here's some money. Buy some decent clothes" Alexi said as he handed Natasha an envelope

"Thank you" she muttered as she took it

Alexi rolled his eyes in annoyance before walking back inside the mansion.

"Here" Melina said as she handed Natasha a make-up bag "your going to need it" she added with a disgusted look on her face before walking away as well

Natasha let out a long breath as she looked at the hell hole one last time before she opened the door to the backseat of the taxi cab and got inside.

----

"Have a nice flight" the driver said politely as Natasha hopped out of the car when they pulled up to the airport

Natasha grabbed her bags out of the trunk "Have a nice day" she replied with a smile before walking inside the large airport

----

Natasha sat on a chair with her earbuds in her ears letting the music take over her mind. She couldn't believe it, in a few hours she would no longer have to endure the pain that her parents put her through. But she had to admit that she would miss her friends. She would miss how overprotective Clint is of her. She would miss her morning talks with Nick on her way to school. She would miss the chats her and Maria would have every now and then. But most importantly she would miss the family that she built with the three.

She was so consumed in her thoughts and the lyrics that she didn't even notice the woman who was trying to talk to her until she tapped her on the shoulder.

"Sorry. What?" Natasha asked her as she took out her earbuds

"I said, I like your dress" she replied as she motioned towards the light pink sun dress Natasha had put on earlier

"Thank you" she replied with a smile just then Natasha's flight got called and she quickly bid her goodbye to the lady before getting up from her seat and walking towards the gate.

Natasha handed the flight attendant her ticket and getting the all clear she got on to the plane. As the plane started to take off Natasha found herself engrossed in the words in her book. The story of a young Russian forced to become a weapon of mass destruction. She was so consumed in reading that she didn't realize how much time went by.

"We will be descending into Russia in five minutes" the pilot stated over the intercom loud and clearly

Natasha looked up at the speaker before turning off her phone and putting it back into her pocket.

After the plane landed Natasha quickly made her way to the exit going over to baggage claim area. With bags in tow Natasha walked into the pick-up area and once she saw a man holding up a sign with her name on it she walked up to him.

"That's me" she stated as she walked up to the man with a small smile on her face

The man smiled warmly at the red head "I'm Jarvis. I'll be taking you to the SSR. If you would please follow me" he said with his British accent coming out thick

Natasha followed Jarvis as he walked outside stopping in front of a sleek black limo. Jarvis opened the door for the red head who looked at him questionably. She thought that the SSR was going to be similar to how her life was at home. Dark and Cold.