Part 29

Warning, Mature Content Ahead

The next night, after a long night of work, Steve walked into the glorious mansion him and his wife call home. Loosening his tie he walked into the living room where he often found his wife reading in the afternoon but a frown crossed his lips as he didn't see her.

"Nat!" He called as he walked up the stairs and into the room

His eyes widened in surprise as he looked around the big room, candles lit everywhere and the bed nicely made.

"Sweetheart!" He called

Natasha walked out of the bathroom, her hair thrown up into a messy bun and her body covered by the thin black fabric of her lace nightie.

She smiled at her husband as she walked up to him wrapping her arms around his neck. Natasha placed a gentle peck to the blonds lips before trailing her lips down to his neck earning a groan from Steve.

"I'm ready." She murmured softly against the skin of his neck

Steve lifted her face with his finger so they were looking each other in the eye "are you sure?" He asked softly

Natasha nodded placing a gentle kiss to his lips that turned heated. Steve's tongue entered her mouth, exploring it like a voyager would a new island. She moaned into the kiss her hands going to his neck and pulling him down on the bed with her.

Steve's hands found the cheeks of her ass and squeezed them tightly earning a moan from the other blonde. Natasha bit down on her bottom lip as Steve's lips attacked her neck leaving a small hickey.

Natasha's hands frantically reached for the tie that hung loosely around his neck and pulled it off before hastily unbuttoning his shirt.

Steve's fingers clasped the hem of her nightie and pulled it over her head revealing the black thong she wore underneath. He let out a groan at the sight of her bare breast and leaning down he took her nipple into his mouth sucking on it gently.

Natasha moaned at the sensation her hands traveling up to his hair tugging on it slightly. She pulled his face away from her nipple and pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.

Natasha's hands traveled down to Steve's pants undoing the button and pulling them down. Steve groaned as the fabric of their underwear rubbed against each other.

"I need you now." She whispered seductively into his ear bitting her lower lip shyly as she looked into his deep blue eyes

Steve smirked as he hastily pulled off his underwear and her's, parting her legs he positioned himself in-between her thighs and looked at her for reassurance. He had to know that she really wanted this, that she wasn't just doing this because it's what he wants.

Natasha whined as he made no move to come inside her "just fuck me already!"

Steve chuckled and without another word being said he inserted himself into her. Natasha let out a loud moan as his cock slid into her and Steve silenced her by pressing his lips against hers.

That night all that could be heard in the large mansion was the sound of Natasha and Steve's moans along with the slapping of skin together.

----

The sun seeped through the baby blue curtains and birds chirped happily signaling the arrival of a new day.

Natasha groaned tiredly as she dug her face into Steve's chest. Steve smiled down at the blonde kissing the top of her head.

"Good morning sweetheart." He whispered in her ear with a smile

"Good morning." She replied sleepily