Part 4

It had been eight years since the day Natasha left New York to go to the prestigious SSR in Russia. Natasha found the activities at the SSR very enlightening and intuitive. To say that she enjoyed her stay at the SSR would be a complete and utter understatement. From the advance classes to the cold Russian weather she found herself completely intrigued in the culture that Russia has to offer.

But as the year comes to a close Natasha found herself a bit disappointed to leave Russia and the friends she had made there. On the bright side she was excited to see her old friends from New York.

While Natasha was away she made a point to keep in contact with her friends. Maria was now dating a guy named Sam who is in the Air Force. Clint was now married and had a baby boy on the way. And Nick, well, he was Nick, not much changed for him while she was away.

There was a knock on Natasha's bedroom door that ripped the red head from her thoughts. Thinking it must be Wanda or Yelena, Natasha said a quick come in as she folded her clothes and put them in her suitcase.

"Hey Tasha" a familiar masculine voice greeted from behind her

Natasha turned around in surprise as she looked at Clint who had a huge smirk plastered on his face as he held out his arms to envelope her in a hug. Natasha's eyes got glossy as she looked at the blonde and ran into his arms.

"What are you doing here" she asked as she pulled away from the hug and wiped the single tear that had fallen "my flight is in an hour your supposed to pick me up at the airport" she stated as she glanced up at the clock on the wall then looked back at the archer

Natasha had called Clint the night before asking him to pick her up from the airport at 11 o'clock sharp, he agreed of course. But imagine Natasha's surprise when the archer showed up at the prestigious school that she had been attending for eight years.

Yes, you heard that correctly eight years. When Natasha graduated from highschool she was quickly accepted into many colleges including harvard. Unfortunately Natasha didn't want to do law, she wanted to dance. So she ended up going to the most proteges dance school in all of Russia. While she was there not only did she dance but she also found a love for modeling which is how she ended up doing beauty pageant's and runway's.

"Nick thought you might want to ride in style" he replied with a smirk

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows in confusion

"So, you ready to go" he asked

Natasha looked over towards her bed where her duffle bag laid and taking it in her arms she nodded. "Let's go" she replied

"That's all your bringing" he asked in disbelief as he pointed towards the small duffle

Natasha nodded "it's all I have"

Clint nodded and grabbing her hand they ran outside where a sleek black limo waited for them.

Getting inside the limo Natasha looked at the archer curiously "Who owns this" she asked as she buckled her seat belt

"SHIELD's" Clint replied nonchalantly before he told the driver where to go and the car took off

Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics or more commonly known as S.H.I.E.L.D. is a secret organization that protects the world from global threats. Nick Fury is the director of the advance program and Maria Hill and Clint Barton are devoted agents to agency.

"You plan on taking me home" she asked after a while

"To that hell hole? Natasha you're almost 22 years old now, you don't have to live by their rules" he stated