Part 31

"I want to start trying." He breathed out

Natasha stared at her husband in shock for a moment. She tried to comprehend what he had just said to her, surely he couldn't be serious. They had just gotten together a few months ago and they hadn't said I love you to one another until a week ago.

"What?" She questioned after a moment letting out a shakey breath

Steve swallowed hard and took her hand in his holding it gently "I said that I, uh, I want to start trying."

Natasha shook her head lightly getting up from the bed and bitting her thumbnail anxiously. Steve watched as she paced around the bedroom shaking her head. She turned to the blond for a moment, tears brimming in her eyes.

"Steve, we-" she began

Steve got up from the bed walking over to her slowly. He took her hands into his and smiled at her lovingly. He knew that it was soon, sooner than either of them talked about, but he wants this. He wants it with her. He wants to watch Natasha become a mom and watch their baby grow.

"I know it's soon." He pulled her hands up to his chest holding them against it "but I want to start trying. I want to see you pregnant and I want to see our child crawling around." He smiled

Natasha closed her eyes tightly shaking her head "why the sudden change? When we talked a few days ago we agreed that we are to young."

"I know, but when I saw you with Cooper-" he shrugged "something changed. It was like a lightbulb went off or something. I-I can't explain it. But I saw you with him and I just knew that I want this Nat."

Natasha pried her hands out of his grasp and wrapped her arms around his neck. Pulling his head down she slammed her lips against his in a hard kiss. Steve's tongue ran over the seam of her lips and she parted them giving him access. Their tongues danced together in a synchronized dance.

Jumping up she wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bed with his hands under her ass. He laid her down on the soft mattress, her hair cascading on the white sheets around her.

"Does this mean we're trying?" He asked incaseing her in his arms

Natasha licked her lips and shook her head "no. It means that I'll quit taking the pill and if I get pregnant-" she shrugged "I get pregnant."

Steve smiled cheekily and pressed his lips against hers in a hard kiss. Their tongues began to play together once again and Natasha wrapped her legs around his waist, her dress riding up revealing the black lace thong she wore underneath. Steve's hands reached behind her and squeezed her ass erupting a moan from the blonde. His lips traveled down to the small amount of cleavage that wasn't covered by her nightie.

Natasha bit her bottom lip in pleasure as he sucked on the soft skin of her neck. Reaching for the hem of her nightie she pulled it off and threw it to the floor revealing her bare breast. Steve groaned internally, he cupped one of her breast in his big hand and squeezed it gently erupting a moan from her as she threw her head back in ecstasy. Taking her other breast into his mouth he ran his tongue over her stiff nub.

Natasha arched her back into him, her hands traveling to his hair and tugging on his short blond locks lightly.

"Steve." She breathed out in a breathy moan, his lips traveling to her jaw

"I love you." He murmured close to her ear, his hands prying off her thong and throwing it to the floor as he nipped at her earlobe

Natasha smiled "I love you-" her breath caught in her throat as he parted her thighs and his tongue made contact with her clit "Steve." She moaned as his tongue moved inside of her