our first morning

You wake up to a air horn going off at 9am you look over and madi is not there. You walk up the stairs and see her sitting in her highchair ar the table with bryce. Morning sleepy head bryce says. Morning you say. I hope you don't mind I took madi out of your room this morning so you could sleep longer the you normally do Bryce says. Aww thank you I never sleep in till 9am is it OK if I go take a shower and get ready yn says. Yeah take as long as you need bryce says. You go back downstairs to the bathroom and get a shower and do your makeup and put on sweatpants and a over size t shirt. You get back up to the main floor and start cooking breakfast. That's when most of the boys run downstairs because they smell bacon. Hold on guys yn says. They all go sit at the table. 10 minutes later y'all all are sitting eating breakfast. This is really good thanks yn Jaden says. Oh your welcome yn says. So what do y'all have planned for today. I'm going to play hockey with some of my boys from Canada Josh says. I'm going to the studio to write more music Jaden says. I'm probably just going to vlog for YouTube bryce says. Oh that sounds fun guys yn says. Everyone is done eating so you take the dishes of the table and wash them and put them to dry. So madi is being put down for a nap. You walk back up the stairs and see bryce is filming a YouTube video.