hanging with Tayler

Madi and you get to sleep in because the boys left early this morning for a trip to Texas. You and madi get dressed into matching outfits. You go live on Instagram and people start joining. Tayler is on the live and says he's going to call you. 20 minutes later you end the live and you get a phone call from Tayler. In the phone call Tayler ask if he can come over to hang out because he didn't go to Texas with the boys. You say that he can come over if he wants. When Tayler gets there you put madi's things in his car because y'all are going to the park  in Tayler's car you make a tiktok.

caption: don't ask ❤2

caption: don't ask
❤2.1million
💬973.6 thousands
👁 98.4million

After 2 hours of driving you guys make it to the park you get madi out and Tayler holds your hand (he asked before) you guys walk over to the swing and put madi in it and start to push her. You guys take her out of the swing and go to the slide and you go up with her and Tayler stays at the bottom to catch madi. You guys are having so much fun that it's almost lunch time. You guys go back to Tayler's car and discuss what to eat. You then suggest that you go to in and out because it's on the way home. You guys order what ever.