more about yourself

You wake up at 8am and call charli and ask her to bring her friends for a pool party she said she would like to but she's on vacation with her family and forgot to tell you. You tell her ok and hang up the phone.
Charli's pov: I got a call from yn at 8am. It was weird because I thought I told everyone that I was on vacation but I guess I forgot to tell my bsf. I feel really bad because normally she gets to come with us because she's family. Not a lot of people know but yn was in 12 grade when I was in 10th she already had madi and took her everyday to school. Idk much about her till I sat with her at lunch. Her bf at the time was in college and her parents both died when she was 14 in a crash. Her grandmother lived in NYC and her grandfather lived in Texas but she didn't know where. So she only had madi. That's when she said that she lived in her car that was parked behind the school. I really felt sad for her. The next day I told my mom and dad about yn. My parents told me to bring her to meet them so we hung out everyday and eventually my parents adopted yn and madi but we never changed her last name on things only in the paper work her last name is d'amelio but madi's last name is Lopez. So basically she's my sister but not many people know because she doesn't put her last name on things only on for work. And I love her so much.
I really wish she told me but Ik she's a busy queen so it's OK and I love her for being her you post a tiktok because your bord also madi is still sleeping its only 9am. You then go wake up madi so you and her can eat. You make ice cream Sundays for you both but you put some banana in hers. You guys sit at the table when the front door opens its mads. Hey yn I need help. Hi mads nice to see you to. Anyway jaden cheated on me with nessa mads says. Omg how do you know yn says. Look what bryce Sent me. It's a video of nessa kiss jaden. Omg I'm so so sorry yn says. It's fine but do you think you can let me in his room because you have the keys so I can take my things out and you know mads asked. Yeah make it dirty too because that's f*cked up yn says. You give her the keys and she gets her tings and puts it in her car. You hear glass breaking but you really don't care because once a cheater always a cheater. 45 minutes later mads comes down and gives you the keys and says bye.