madi's birthday

2 months later. Omg I have been working at sway for 2 months and it's been very fun. Today is madi's 4 birthday. You and madi get ready for the day and get in the car you drive to dunkin to get her a donut and ice tea. You get a coffee and and coffee for charli. You drive to Charli's house and you see a lot of party decorations you beep the horn and charli comes out and gets in the car. She hugs you and gives madi's foot a rub. You hand her the coffee and say we're to. I think the mall so we can go to build a bear. You charli and madi are having so much fun. Then charli tells you that dixie is coming home from college. You get really excited because you only knew dixie for 3 months before you became her sister so you can't wait. You guys get back to Charli's house and there is lots of cars in the driveway and on the street. You walk in with madi and charli is behind you filming. Everyone you know jumps out and says happy birthday madi she get really excited and starts jumping up and down. Just then your dad Marc comes and gives you a hug. Hi honey I haven't seen you in months Marc says. Dad I missed you yn says. He then gets down to madi and pulls out $30 and gives it to her. Thanks poppop I'm going to buy a unicorn madi says. You do that Marc says. Everyone starts partying and dancing you walk over to bryce and Tayler and start taking. You then turn and see dixie walk in (Everyone knows you are sisters) you run and give her a hug. Omg dixie I missed you yn says. I missed you too dixie says. You and her walk over and get some food when your mom comes out with a unicorn cake and Tony put madi in the highchair. You all sing happy birthday and you guys eat cake and ice cream. 4 hours later you open presents. And go home.