am i ready

It's been 4 weeks since madi's birthday so I've been potty training her and talking to her about preschool. I'm thinking of putting her in preschool so I can get some alone time and so she will be ready for kindergarten in a year. It's been hard the last couple of days because mom and dad are doing what they want and charli has been hanging out with chase and his friends and dixie and Noah have been hanging out I think they are cute but I wish I had someone like that but I'm not ready or am I ready. I walk up stairs and see addison on her phone. Hey addi. Oh hey yn I thought you were sleeping. No I was in the shower and thinking of some things. Like what if you don't mind me asking. Oh if I'm ready to be in a relationship or just stay single. Oh I see yn I say go with your heart not your gut. Thanks addi for your help. No problem. You walk into the kitchen and make some lunch and take it to your room madi is sleeping in her bed for a nap you go on tiktok and post a video because you haven't posted in 2 months. It gets a million likes. You call jaden to see if he wants to hang out because he's upstairs as usual. But he says no. Josh and nessa moved out last week and jaden might move in if he get back together with mads. You just sit on your bed in your feelings so you write a song ( I know dixie does music but I think you should do it too) then madi wakes up and ask for daddy so you call Tony to see if he can come and get her witch he does. 2 hours later you get in your car and drive to the studio that nessa recommend. You walk in there and sing in.