studio

After I sine my name I go sit down then some people walk out and I hear my name be called I stand up and go into the room and sit in the chair. Hi how can I help you. By the way names travis. Oh I was wondering if I could start working on this song it's not finished but I really think it could work also my name is yn. So why did you pick dta records. Well I live with jxdn I also know nessa and dixie is my sister. Oh so music is in your blood. Not really I'm adopted and I just work for nessa and jaden and the people they live with. Oh well let's take a look at this song. Ok you pull out the note book and hand it to Travis he starts adding somethings to it and says will you like someone to sing it with you. I really don't know because it is my first song so maybe we could wait and see if I make more music. Oh that makes sense I guess. You and him start working on it and stuff and it's time for you to go. Travis says that you can come tomorrow with jaden to start recording it. Thank you so much Travis for everything. He walked you out and called more names. You sit in you car and call Tony. hey on my way to get madi. Ok she's eating dinner. Ok be there in 20 minutes. You start driving and stop at a gas station and walk in to get a snack. You pay and walk back to the car and drive to Tony's he brings madi out and puts her in the car seat. You ask him if he can watch her tomorrow over night. Ofcourse I can watch her just call when you're on your way here. You pull out the driveway way and go home. You put madi to bed it's like 10pm so you sit on the couch in your livingroom downstairs and hear someone come down the stairs. Hey yn. Oh hey jaden. Sorry I couldn't hang. oh its fine I want to the studio. Wait you went were. To the studio and Travis said to come with you tomorrow. Omg you make music and at dta records. Yeah I worte a song this morning and called nessa to see if she could see if I could use there studio or anywhere that has one I called and made a appointment and were recording the song tomorrow and it's coming out on Friday it's (Wednesday) you go rockstar jaden says. No your the rockstar I'm just trying to find something to do with my life. Ok I see you well have a good night. You to jaden.