gym time

It's like 7pm so you and bryce get ready for the gym. You wear basketball shorts and a sports bra with Nike running shoes. Bryce wears basketball shorts and a mussel t-shirt with sneakers. You also take madi so she can play in the playplace with other kids. 20 minutes later you guys are at the gym. You run on the treadmill and bryce is with some friends lifting weights. Madi is playing with other kids. You do a whole workout and then some guy comes up to you. Hey sexy mama can I get your number. Sorry no yn says. I said give me your number. I said no yn says. He grabs your waist you kick him in the shin getting your self out of his arms you then punch him in the nose and walk over to the snack bar we're you see bryce sitting with friends. Bryce I almost got kidnapped by some guy over there laying on the floor yn says. Who? What? Are you OK? Bryce says. I'm fine I just don't know him yn says. Bryce walks over to the guy laying on the floor and says Tayler what are you doing down there. What you know him yn says. You know this hot girl Tayler says. Just then you kick him in the nuts because no one calls you hot. I guess you don't like complaints Tayler says. Not really when your 19 with a 3 year old daughter it's not everyday you hear nice things yn says. Just then the lady from the playplace walks over and says that madi is upset about something so you follow her over and pick madi up and you sit on the floor with her. Madi are you ok yn say. Yeah mama I just miss you madi says. Baby I miss you too yn says. You and her hug and get of the floor and walk over to Tayler and bryce. Hey sorry Tayler I'm not usually like this also if you want my number ask bryce because I work at sway yn says. Ok thanks and I'm sorry too Tayler says. You help him up off the floor and hug.