rockstar who

You and jaden just dropped madi off at Tony's and on the way to the studio. You are listening to music when pray comes on you and jaden strat singing it and you start to cry a little. Hey what's wrong. Nothing jaden it's just that this song helped me when I was in school and it helps me till this day. Oh I never new that. That's the problem no one knows anything but charli. And in my song it talks about some of it  and I'm scared people will hate me. Hey no one will hate you I know for a fact. Thanks jaden that means a lot anyway we're here. You and jaden get out of the you walk in and sine in you get really nervous but jaden hugs you and you start to feel calm. Then he walks in the recording room and listens to you and Travis practice the notes then 2 hours later you start to record the song 7 hours later it's 12am and your on the last part of the song you finished and listen to it with Travis and jaden. It's good I guess you say. Good you mean perfect jaden says. Ok guys let's get jaden done and you are free to go Travis say. 4 hours later it's 4am so you and jaden go get food and talk because the song is coming out at 10pm the boys don't know you made a song but your thinking of calling hype and the family to come over for a dinner and to surprise them with your song. You and jaden get home around 6am and go to sleep. You wake up at 12pm and tell bryce you want to make a dinner and invite hype and the family. He says ok. You go to the store and get the food and bring it back to cook. You call you parents and tell them to come for dinner you also call Tayler to bring hype for dinner you call Tony so him and sj and his family can come. They all said ok. You start cooking at 3pm so everything will be done by 6pm you make a steak with backed mac and cheese and salad. People start showing up at 6:30.