mr. hossler

After dinner everyone starts doing there things you put madi to bed because it's like 10pm so you take off your makeup and put your pjs on

You text jaden to come down. He comes down and you guys hang out. Hey yn I had fun today. Same jaden. You and him sit on your bed you close the door and put the TV on and jaden an you watch a movie you lay on his chest and he holds your hand. You fall asleep. Jaden's pov: I look down at yn and noticed she fell asleep I take her off my chest and cover her. I kiss her forehead and tell her goodnight and walk out of her room I go to my room we're I have 4 missed calls from mads. I texted her to leave me alone and went to sleep.    
Next morning I wake up at 7:30am and go get a shower I get dressed into this

You wake madi up and put madi in this

You and madi walk up the stairs and go to the kitchen she doesn't have school today because it's Wednesday

You and madi walk up the stairs and go to the kitchen she doesn't have school today because it's Wednesday. So you put her on the couch and put the TV on and you go to the kitchen to make beagles and cream cheese. When you hear someone comes down the stairs you put your hair over you neck and turn around it's bryce. Hey Bryce I'm making beagles and cream cheese with bacon and eggs. Okay I'm going out with addison so I will eat with her. Ok have fun. He walks out the door. When your done you put the food on the table. You and madi go up to Jaden's room he's sleeping so madi and you start jumping on his bed. When you sit down madi is still jumping so you lay next to him and kiss his lips. He opens his eyes and kisses you back. Eww mama madi says. You and jaden laugh. Then you tell him breakfast is ready so you and madi get out and knock on the boys doors you an madi go back downstairs to the table and eat then the boys come down. So yn how did you get that Anthony ask. What yn says. On your neck. Oh I curled my hair yesterday. Yeah right noah said. No seriously guys I watched her jaden says. Are you sure you didn't give it to her last night mr. Hossler kio says. He starts to blush and you start dieing of laughter you get from the table and run down to your room. Why would you point it out dude. Sorry I thought it would be funny Anthony says. Jaden gets from his chair and runs to your room. Hey is everything okay yn. Yeah everything is fine. You come out of the bathroom with makeup covering it and your hair on one side. You and jaden go back up and you get madi out of her highchair and give her some toys. You sit on the couch and watched her play when you open tiktok and make some you also make some with jaden.