ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟘𝟙 - ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥-𝕋𝕠-ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥

( Takeyama POV )

"Ichinose-san."

I walked up to the strawberry-blonde beauty standing by the entrance to Keyaki Mall, and she gave me an energetic wave as I approached her. She seemed to be quite oblivious to the lewd stares she was receiving from the opposite gender, but maybe that's true for me as well. I decided to let it be.

"Takeyama-kun! You're here!"

"Of course I am. Arisu and Ryuuen haven't arrived yet, have they?"

"Nope, not yet! But they'll be here soon!"

"I hope so....." I droned off.

Ever since Class S had been announced, and the four of us had been suddenly shifted into the new class, the entire atmosphere in the First Year had changed.

Almost everyone in the entire grade had become wary of us now. Well, except a few students, like the ones from Class B. They continued to remain on friendly terms with Ichinose.

That reminds me. I need to also meet up with Chiaki, Yosuke and Horikita. The 3 students who I believe need a proper explanation regarding this situation.

I can talk to Kiyotaka at any later date. For now, I'll let things lie low.

"Say, Takeyama-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you and Sakayanagi-san dating?"

I mentally facepalmed. First Chiaki, and now Ichinose. What's with their obsession? Does it really look like I'm dating Arisu?

Oh well. Now that I think about it, it probably does.

I call her by her first name, which is already a big hit among the rumors. And then there's the normal class affairs talk that we had on the day prior to Christmas, and I'm sure many first years thought that was a date.

"Nope," I replied airily. "I've told you before, right? We're childhood friends."

"But that doesn't mean you can't date her, right?" Ichinose nudged me. "If you ask me, I might think that Sakayanagi-san wouldn't mind dating you."

Put that way, I don't think any girl in the grade would mind dating me.

But that's not the point.

"To put it to rest, no. We're not dating?"

"Aww~~ I thought I had you there for a second, Takeyama-kun," Ichinose replied. "Now that I think about it, I've never seen you get flustered over anything. You're always with that calm, nonchalant vibe."

"I do get flustered, you know. It's just hard to do it, that's it."

"Then Takeyama-kun, my number one goal for the rest of the year is to get you flustered!" Ichinose squealed, and she jumped around like she found new motivation. Her chest swiveled dangerously. 

Well, with those knockers, I'm sure even someone like me would get flustered if brought close enough.....

We continued to talk for a while, and soon, both Arisu and Ryuuen arrived. It seemed that everyone in the first year were steering clear of us.

That's understandable. They probably think we're gonna eat them up.

"I can't believe I'm hanging out with you doofuses," Ryuuen said cheekily. "Might as well go home now."

"You should have decided that before you arrived here then, Dragon-Boy," Arisu said with a smug grin. "It would save us the hassle."

"Call me Dragon-Boy one more time, and I'll knock your pathetic cane off."