The garden.

Apparently, I ended up causing such a split in the Halo universe timeline, that when I heeded the calls. I was genuinely surprised to see that the first contact was was not fought against the covenant, instead it was the flood.

Like, that's crazy right? I have no idea what I did exactly, but it ended up having humanity face the threat of the flood way too early. They were congregated on one of humanity's shield worlds, thankfully, not earth. So that meant that I had to jump start the SPARTAN project. Then I did a few more things to ensure that the flood didn't spread its influence farther than that specific planet, mainly by halting the UNSC'S plans of dropping hell jumpers of all things, into the fray.

Which was a very bad idea, mind you. But thankfully they listened and no retaliation was made against the flood, only resorting to having frigates stationed around the planet. Shooting down anything and everything that tried leaving the planets surface.

So with that and a few more little things, I finally left him with the looming threat of the covenant in their heads, and with a snap I was back over HomeWorld.

I didn't really spend much time hovering over the planet, as nothing about it could change unless I made it able to. I took a look at my appearance and quickly snapped again, changing from the UNSC personnel and back into my diamond form.

A sigh was let out of my mouth and I blinked, opening my eyes and finding myself back on the planet. I looked around and reveled in its barren and empty space for a few moments before nodding.

I left the diamonds to mingle with themselves and left white diamond with a pearl, I didn't exactly know when in her life she got the pearl, but I thought that her pearl would've been the oldest. If that makes sense?

Anyways. I felt like this empty space could use some livening up before I pop back in and interact with the diamonds.

I saw that pink diamond had her own garden when I took a moment to watch a few episodes of the show. So maybe I'd start with that, not her garden specifically, but maybe one huge one in general.

Though it was sort of depressing to look back at, since y'know, Spinel was sort of dumped by pink and left for a few thousand years.  But I am not going to think about that right now. Simply focusing on this garden and how far my creativity can go when it comes to something original. Since I was just recreating existing properties and rearranging the courses of events that happens during their own separate timelines. 

I shook my head fervently after that. I was getting too distracted. 

"Alrighty. Let's get started" I said to myself, brushing a few locks of hair out of my sight. 

I did a small full body twirl and let out a small breath of air. Closing my eyes briefly before opening them and watching as small vines started from sprouting from the seemingly barren surface. A myriad of different colored flowers of all shapes and sizes started lining the ground in between the vines as they grew further and further out of the ground. I took a step over the starting point of the vines and snapped a finger as I walked over towards a large area being outlined by the newly grown flora. A circular shape being formed and the earth that was once flat started raising up and contorting itself as I dragged my finger upwards. 

I stopped my hand and curled in my fingers, causing the earth to flatten and form a rim around the edges. Then I twisted my hand as if I was gripping a door handle and made another pillar form in the middle.

Essentially, I'd made a fountain.

Then for the final touches, I snapped my fingers and the rough earth was immediately molded into a very glossy black texture. I then also snapped once more for the rest of the garden, walls of hedges started forming as an exterior to the vines and I stopped once the whole area was surrounded.