Plotting

A/N: Note, I am not very knowledgeable on things of Warhammer. I am actively looking and writing a document on what I should know and listing off things that I can use for the story that would make sense with the situation that I made.

The pain was painful, which was a stupid thing to say but a really real thing that I was experiencing. Even with how stupid it sounded, I couldn't really find a way to describe how it felt to be on the cusp of shattering at every moment. And if I did so I'd probably relate it to how a bubble. My body was like a bubble at the moment.

But I didn't blame White. That was my own fault for not planning things and taking things that I should've known into consideration, and these injuries on this form were proof of that. I'd been able to talk down Citrus and Yellow from their initial mixed feelings about White when they returned from their talk with Pink, who was also informed of the situation. I felt bad when she rushed up with teary eyes and quickly shot question after question at me, her tone completely filled with concern for me.

Though what came out of it was that White was no longer allowed to be alone with me in any type of way. That was something that I wasn't able to influence no matter how much I tried it. So I simply relented and agreed with their decision. I'd figure out a way around it later anyways.

Now it was a few days later and I was sitting alone in Blues room while they all were actually trying to figure out what exactly White did in order to almost shatter me. They wanted to stay with me longer just in case anything happened to me but I fervently urged them not to waste time fretting over me.

Now I sat alone. Plotting. The one thing that did come out of this was that it gave me time to actually get things started with the gems that I needed to create.

I looked over at a pink potted plant that Pink left me on the bedside table and smiled. Great to see her powers growing, but I needed to focus on other things.

So with a snap of my fingers, a holographic tablet appeared in my hands and I looked down at it. The first thing I needed to create would be the common soldiers, infantry if you would.

I swiped my finger along the tablet and quickly formed an image of a tall and muscular purple figure, an amethyst. She had long white hair that reached the middle of her back and wore a typical gem suit. Her gem was placed on her shoulder.

As I gazed at the image of the amethyst, I couldn't help but feel a sense of giddiness. Since this would be the first of many, a whole army of gems like her, ready to follow my and the diamond's every command.

But as I reached for the tablet to start the creation process, a sharp pain shot through my gem. I winced, grabbing my chest. This was going to be increasingly annoying with time. Since I imagine regenerating a gem of someone like a diamond after they get injured by another diamond would take a very long time.

I lay back on the bed, taking deep breaths, trying to calm the pain. Very annoying. Yet still, a reminder that I needed to take things more seriously.

I closed my eyes, focusing on my gem. I could feel the energy within me, the energy that would bring the amethyst to life. I channeled that energy, directing it toward my gem, and with a bright flash, she appeared before me.

I sat up with a slight grin, admiring her. She was exactly as I had imagined her, and as close to the source material as I could make her look. I sighed, feeling a sense of accomplishment. This was just the beginning. I needed to make more.

But for now, I simply resigned to focus on this one that I made at the moment, the first of many.

"My diamond," she would immediately say with a salute. I didn't bother making her as much of a sponge as I did with the diamonds and Citrus, instead, I already flooded the information that she needed to know into her. So she was well aware of who I was and who the others were, and what her purpose was.