Destined

I realize that I now have to raise an army from seemingly out of nowhere and make it seem legit. Because the Chaos legion has a whole.. I'm not sure, but they have a lot of ridiculously overpowered things in their arsenal. I'd have to look into that a bit later, right now I had to focus on schooling the diamonds again.

By schooling I mean making Citrus start showing them better ways to fight with weapons. Since I'd just happen to have filled Citrus's mind with a vast amount of knowledge on weapons and different fighting styles, it was reasonable for her to help them out. Or at least at my insistence.

It was honestly pretty cool seeing her doing a 1v4 against the diamonds in person, and even funnier that they weren't really able to keep up with her. Even with the advantage Yellow had over everyone else with the ability I taught her, it seemed that Citrus was proving her point that it was a "cheap trick" since she was able to predict each location that she teleported to. But despite that fact, I did notice that Yellow and Blue were actually the ones putting in their best efforts.

Everytime they clashed blades it seemed that Pink and White were always the first two to be pushed away, despite the latter of the two showing that she was great with getting up and personal with someone in a fight, she was completely knocked out of the fight by a devastating punch. And yet they never really seemed to be that good at fighting in general, in the show at least. White hid behind her powers and Pink was just.. something. A bit of a two way mirror if that makes sense. 

The clashing of blades being deflected and parried against Citrus's spear kept echoing around the room as I watched with growing intrigue, a nice feeling welling up in my chest as I watched the at some point, fictional fight happening right in front of me. 

I ducked underneath a defeated Blue as she flew over me and crashed onto the ground, coming to a stop just a few feet away from me. A groan of pain was let out of her as she pushed herself up with her hands. I afforded a nod of approval towards Citrus as she ducked underneath a swipe from Yellow's blade and punched her in the chest, though to her credit she was able to take the hit and swung downwards with her large blade. But Citrus was faster and flipped backwards to gain distance from Yellow as her swords crashed into the ground, actually sending pieces of tile up into the air as she charged her once again. I made sure to take a snapshot of the two of them charging towards each other and clashed blades once again, making sure to save it in a mental filing cabinet so I can hang it up later.   

Though I turned away from the fight and walked over to Blue to see how she was doing, kneeling down next to her downed formed as she shook her head and glanced up at me. Her display of pain forming into a small smile as she greeted me as best as she could "Hello, Black."  Before pushing herself up with her elbows with visible struggle. 

"Hi Blue" I said with a small smile, flicking my hand upwards and lifting her up into the air with a small gust of wind, she let out a surprised noise before stumbling onto her feet. The scythe that was discarded as soon as she hit the ground floated into the air and flew over to where she was standing, her hand outstretching and grasping around the handle as I let the magical grasp on it dissipate. "Having fun?" I said with amusement. Turning once again just in time to witness Pink diamond dropping down from out of nowhere and just barely missing Citrus as she glanced upwards and rolled the side. 

White was quick to follow with an attack of her own as she darted across the room and swung out her claymore in a wide arch, her determined grinned turning into her teeth clenching against each other as Citrus blocked with her spear. The two stood in a struggle before Citrus shot out her foot and hit White square in the chest, causing her to recoil backwards in pain, giving time for her to parry a downward slice from Pink again. The latter of the two letting out an audible noise of disappointment as she was pushed away once again.