Water

The sword fight between the rest of the diamonds had eventually died down until both Yellow and Citrus were once again the only ones still actively sparring against each other, and when Blue took my hand I couldn't help but stop and look off towards the fight once again. Completely invested once more as they both stopped and looked at each other with determination in their eyes, Yellow was breathing heavily and looked a little worse for wear, Citrus was also breathing heavily but was ultimately less damaged than Yellow. There seemed to be a mental agreement between the both of them before they simultaneously straightened and dropped their weapons on the floor. The buster blade that Yellow held made the ground shake as she stabbed it into the ground while Citrus simply tossed her spear to the side, and they looked at each other once again. 

I wondered what they were doing for a brief moment before looking off over to where Pink and White were laid out, their chests were moving rapidly and they weren't even paying attention to the fight, still trying to get themselves back in order. I chuckled and looked back over to where the two fighters were standing before taking notice of the new stance that the two of them adopted. Their arms were up and ready. Which made my excitement grow even further as I now realized exactly what they were about to do. 

They were about to throw hands. I SO badly wanted to watch the fist fight but I'd already promised Blue that I would show her how to water bend, so I shook my head as they suddenly charged at each other and looked up at Blue. She'd been standing by now and looking down at me expectantly, her head tilted to the side as if trying to tell me 'really?' but I ignored it and turned back and looked over to a particularly empty spot in the room. Dragging her by the hand as my quick and rapid footsteps contrasted with her longer and faster strides as she didn't have trouble keeping up with me. 

I then let go of her hand as we came to a stop and spun around on my heel as I took a few steps back, clasping both of my hands together and moving to say something, though immediately frowned as my hair drooped over my eyes once again. I huffed in annoyance and smoothed it back down before glancing up at Blue, who'd adopted a small smile at my little display before I moved the interaction forwards. Giving her a very mature response of lifting up my right hand and stretching my fingers outwards, causing her smile to turn into an expression of awe as small rivets of water started swirling into existence. 

Though I already knew that waterbending needed a constant source of water in order for the bender to actually make use of it, hence Katara always carrying that jug of water with her wherever they went. I'd also have to cross out the idea that drawing moisture from the air and using that as the main reason out with all the other ones. Since we were so far from earth and its rules of nature, I'd have to skew things a bit so that a specific bender, like a diamond. Would be able to force the element directly from their gem. Which makes sense to me.

So I shook my head and focused back in on me actually teaching her how to bend. Looking down at my hand and noticing that I'd gone as far as to form a decently sized bubble of water that hovered ever so slightly above the palm of my hand. I grinned and looked back up at Blue to see her reaction. Laughing as she still seemed to be in utter awe as I flexed the ball of water around some more, morphing and displacing the water around in the air for a few more moments before eventually turning my palm to face the ground and dropped the ball of water to the ground. The liquid fell against the tile with a small 'splat' and splashed a few drops of water between the two of us, which snapped Blue out of he trance and down to where the water was sitting on the floor. 

"H-how.." her quite voice started. "I.. wow.."

"Pretty cool, huh?" I said to her stunned person. Placing my hands on my hips and puffing out my chest with a bit of smugness, I laughed "and that's only the beginning of what you can do with water" I bragged. "You still wanna learn?"