Construction

I was sitting with my legs crossed on one of the many large rocks that HomeWorld just so happened to have all over its barren and lifeless surface. My fingers were thrumming along my lap as I looked off into the distance and watched as the diamonds and Citrus were mulling about. Which I found myself doing a lot now that I actually notice it. With all of this power at my hands I still find it impossibly difficult to actually get myself to do anything productive with it. Those few days or years of me creating those worlds from the fandoms back on Earth seemed to be really what I found myself thinking back to. 

Besides the fact that I was totally not defeated during that training session a few weeks ago... 

Now that I actually had things to be doing, and with specific guidelines I set for myself, I found it much more difficult. I hadn't even jump started the progression into the main storyline, I'm still focused on trying to get the diamonds actually mentally prepared for what is to come in the future. I could surely do all of that and more with just the snap of my fingers, or better yet, a flex of a muscle but nevertheless. 

"Hm.." I said while turning away from my creations. Looking off past my garden and at the complete barren expansiveness that the planet provided, a grin slowly came back to my face as I felt a new idea light a bulb in my head. 

"Alright, let's do that." I said with a nod of confirmation before lifting up a hand and snapping my fingers. 

I was suddenly teleported all the way over to where I was looking at, floating in that same crisscross sitting position until I moved my hands up and flipped in the air, moving my body around so that I was now floating in a standard standing position. 

From what I could see from rewatching some of the show while I was messing around these past few months, and from the images that I could see on the internet, I could see that HomeWorld looked like like Coruscant. Then there were some other interpretations that made it to be partly looking like a city and the rest of it looking like a dystopian planet, but since that would be very ugly, I decided that I would just use what I saw from the show and the interesting parts of the internet to make my own HomeWorld. 

..I just had an interesting idea. Since HomeWorld is just a planet with a ring around it that just so happened to be split into two pieces, I could instead of leaving it looking like that on purpose, make it so that one of those fan theory videos I saw actually be the cause of it. 

It would also be an interesting point of conflict for whites growth as a person later on..

Another grin formed on my face as I quickly snapped my fingers once again, the image in my head immediately going into fruition before I turned my attention back towards what I was doing beforehand. Making HomeWorld in my own image, well, mainly a collaboration of other peoples ideas mixed in with my own ideas. 

I quickly went to work and started making constructing buildings that looked like the ones that were in the show, making their designs look more futuristic and gemlike, jagged edges and carved out instances where windows could be. I dragged my hand around a particularly concave area of terrain and constructed it into a grand fountain, with statues of each of the diamonds firmly placed in the center of it. Little water pumps were placed in discreet areas and with a snap of my fingers, they started dispensing water from them, crystal clear and pristine water. 

The area surrounding the massive fountain was shaped into an expansive courtyard of sorts, the flooring being made of bright and shining gems that gave the area the usual pompous and overly expensive aura.