Chapter-6 : Fear is Numbing, Ending the Day with a Smile Isn't

Jungkook isn't greeted with the pretty black wolf running up to him and licking his face this evening as he reaches his flat, which makes him a little sad. But he figures it must have had something else to do, like hunting or howling to communicate with others of its kind or whatever else wolves do.

As he unlocks his door open and walks inside after turning on the main light, he feels a familiar weight on top of his head and a 'mmrow!' from up there.
"Uh, Marbs?"

"Mrrow!"

He chuckles, trying not to move too much and cause the calico to fall down from his head, "Good evening to you too, baby. How'd you even get up there, huh?"

"Mmmrow."

"Of course, the coat hanger," he says and giggles as he feels her grabbing onto his head more. He carefully removes her from there and cradles her, making her hold his cheeks with jellybean paws, "I love you so much, you brat. Come on, let's go inside."

And so they do, he sets the calico down on his bed, letting her cuddle up there as he removes his clothes to take a quick shower. He is then suddenly reminded of the laundry he has to do while the fifteen minute shower concert goes on.
And soon he is out and wearing his usual oversized t-shirt— white in colour this time— and nothing but black booty shorts on since the wolf isn't present today. He scratches his thigh as he walks to the kitchen to make some light dinner for himself, some cut up fruits and an omlette sounds really good right about now. And once those are ready, he carries the plate and bowl to the dining room and places them on the oval shaped tabletop before calling for his cat, "Mini Marbs! C'mere for noms!"

As he takes out her canned wet food and puts a sufficient amount of it on her bowl, the calico comes running to him with a chirpy 'mrooww!', something that never fails to make him chuckle fondly.

And as he watches her eat with a bright smile on his face for about two minutes instead of eating his own food together with her, he hears a familiar gruff 'ruff' from outside. Happily skipping to the door and opening it with a hopeful smile, coffee brown eyes meet breathtaking blue ones, and he lights up, "Floof bean!"

The wolf wags its fluffy tail that is high in the air like most times, jumping on the blue-haired man's lap and greeting him with many licks once he is kneeling to its height. And that makes the man gasp first, not expecting the sudden weight of wolf paws on his bare thighs; but the gasp soon turns into laughter once the wet and ticklish feeling on his face and neck is registered. "I thought you weren't gonna come! We're just having noms, you're not too late. Come inside, floofy! Lemme get you some too."

Jungkook walks inside his flat for the second time this evening, and this time with the wolf by his side. The pretty black wolf in question settles itself on the sofa like usual after greeting its calico friend with a lick and a nuzzle, and Jungkook is back in the kitchen preparing some pan-fried beef strips for the wolf.

And he doesn't eat his own food until both his furry friends are almost done— he got distracted by how cute the two looked while eating their food.
In between those cute thoughts were the little fear of his exposed legs being bitten or clawed by the large black creature; he doesn't want to think about how he'll deal with that if it happens.

But those thoughts don't stay for long as he eats the fruits and omlette while scrolling through his phone, taking a picture of the two cute animals and sending it to Jimin since he hasn't done that yet.

After dinner, the two adorable animals are in an extremely playful mood. The wolf is jumping around and the calico is pouncing on the larger one, making Jungkook slightly scared for her safety, but mostly amused to the brim. Getting up from his seat to do a quick washing of the dishes, he says, "Give me five minutes, beans. I'll take out the toys for play time."