Chapter-10: Saturdays are Holidays, Right.

Jimin enters his best friend's bedroom after giving the tail-up-straight calico a cheek rub and an ear scratch. And just as he expected, Jungkook is still knocked out like a log, laying like a crocodile in his bed. Blanket half on his arse and the other half on the floor.

Chuckling to himself, he walks to him and gently shakes him awake, "Hey, hey Kooks. Wake up, it's me."

Jungkook grunts before burying his face in the pillow he's hugging. Jimin tries again. "Chim?"

"Yes, sleepyhead. Get up, I've got us breakfast."

The blue-head groggily rubs his face before stretching on the bed. He twists his torso side to side, peeking outside his window with one eye scrunched shut because of bright daylight.

Bright daylight. Bright daylight?

Swinging his legs over the mattress, he bolts out of bed and makes a run for the bathroom, "Shit, fuck, I'm gonna be late- Chim, why didn't you wake me up earlier!"

"Woah, easy there. It's Saturday, Kooks. That's why I'm here in the first place. Chill, you don't have work today," Jimin giggles, hugging the still-sleepy man just for the heck of it.

"Right. Forgot," Jungkook hugs him back, "Good morning. Did I forget to lock the door because how did you get in?"

"You did not forget that I have the spare key. What dimension of sleep did you enter last night?"

Jungkook chuckles and picks him up to hug him better, and Jimin complies. "Right. I didn't forget. Just groggy. I fell asleep really late, I guess. Around one or two."

"Fair enough. Were you not able to sleep?"

"Partially that. Then ended up texting Taehyung till we both fell asleep. He wasn't asleep either, so," he smiles, thinking about the meaningful conversations he had with the professor. He's a sucker for those. Small talk is something he deems useless while trying to bond with someone.

At that thought, he pauses.

He wants to bond with him?

"Ooohh, ohohoo I see I seeees. Fair enough. Did you have a good time?"

"A lovely time. He's a really cool guy. I think I made a new friend, Chim."

"That's awesome, Koo! I'm glad," Jimin detaches himself from the younger and stands up in front of him, "Now come on. Let's nom. We gon' hang out today, I can't be there tomorrow 'cause I'm going on a full day date with Joon. His book release is really close so it's partially a celebration for that as well."

"Valid. Lemme know when it's published, I wanna buy!"

They walk out of the room, and Jungkook is greeted by his calico's meows. As he picks her up and gives her kisses and pets, Jimin laughs and says, "You sound excited for it."

"You bet I am! I mean, come on. Joon's writing? Top notch. I can't wait!" Jimin only fondly laughs more. And as the blue head sets Marble down to feed her, he asks, "Anyways, what's for breakfast?"

"Got us some cream coffee and chicken sandwiches. They had gluten free ones too, so, got those for me."

"Awesome. Thank muchly, Chim."

___

To say Jungkook is bored would be slander to the level of physical pain he's in because of the sheer ennui engulfing him whole.

The boredom has him groaning every five minutes, letting his head hang down from the sofa seat with his feet in the air, rhythmically kicking the walls and most definitely leaving subtle ink marks on them— how he got ink on his feet only god knows.