2.THE BEACH

"WHATEVER" I said rolling my eyes, "did you just roll your eyes at me?" he said

I waited for a second to think what to say next cause not gonna lie, the way he said it, it was pretty hot and left me with no words.

"Just- forget about it, forget about this, forget about everything so we can both leave and move on with our own lives".

I ended I up saying "you can't just say 'forget about this" did he just mocked me?

"Your phone is lost into the ocean and who knows how much it costed so I wi-" he ties to say but I cut him off.

"I said forget about it okay it was a cheap- broken phone that I had for like 5 years, I won't die if I don't have a ohone anyways".

Truth be told I wasn't lying, I will never understand how people can be on social media all the time, social media sucks and destroys your life.

I know it from my experience...

The only app I use and when i say use I mean not so often as Spotify - cause Spotify is the love of my life along with pinterest - is tik tok cause it's kinda fun not gonna lie and time passes by quickly even more quickly than listen to music.

The thing that I'm kinda sad is that I won't be able to listen to music anymore cause I don't own something else so I could listen to music.

Oh, except of vinyls, well that's something.

I will find some way 'but hey look at the bride side!' Says my inner voice 'you won't be getting any calls from your parents as long as u don't have a phone!'

Well yeah that's a good hell of a poind.

"Well not having a phone and being cool about it it's pretty impressive I'd say" he states.

"Why?" I turned to face him, curious all of the sudden.

"Because people nowadays are obsessed with their phones like everywhere they go they will be all on their phone, they just don't enjoy the moment, their lives you know". That's exactly what I said - meant.

I'm happy I'm not the only thinking that. "So if u don't have a cell phone...." he takes -what I think it is- his phone from his back pocket .....and throws it in the ocean?!

"I don't have one either" he shrugs "wh- what, why did u do that?".

"I told u I don't give a fuck about a phone, life's too short to be carrying around a lot of negativity and weight" I actually agree but still I'm kinda shocked.

"Okay well it's your phone it's not my business anyway you can do whatever you want and I can do whatever I want with my life-" 'you forgot your parents , they are in your life too you know' the little voice in my head says, shut the fuck up! Why did you have to remind of them now.
"-and what I want to do right now is go home" I continue

"The least I could do is walk you back home, you know" he turns his head and looks behind him for a split second then back at me, "it's kinda late for a young lady to go back home by herself".

That made me blush I don't know why maybe because no one has ever done that for me.

"you're a stranger I don't show where I live to a stranger, and I sure as hell don't let someone that I just met- five minutes for your information- walk me home".

I start turning around and walking away from him while talking " um it's actually been fifteen minutes" i stop walking for a second to take a breath.

I swear to god this boy- and continue to walk "well fifteen minutes then, same thing" I shrug.

"Goodbye- whatever your name is"

"Hey wait at least tell me your name?" I stop walking and turn around, I hesitate for a second and think if I should tell him.

It's just a name anyways there's probably a million other people who have the same name as me "I'm no one" I end up saying.

" HA! good one that was a good one but 'cmon tell me your actuall name"

"My name is Jeff" I mess around with him. "Cmon tell me, it's just a name anyway" he insists.

"Can't!, you'll have to guess" I say and end the conversation there, "okay well guess what I will find you one day we're in the same town anyway.

"I'll search everywhere for you.
Goodbye, until we meet again....."

WC:800 wordsPUBLISHED: May 6th, 2022 22:17

WC:800 words
PUBLISHED: May 6th, 2022
22:17