22.Meet Me At Our Spot pt.1

Six o'clock couldn't get here soon enough

Six o'clock couldn't get here soon enough. I couldn't wait for the time I would see Finn again.

I have the best time when I'm with him.
I feel so happy and carefree.

This time it's my turn to pick where we're going, I'm so excited, I hope he'll like it.

I was laying in my bed listening to music and scrolling through Pinterest for the past hour. I don't know how time flies to fast when I'm on Pinterest. When I started scrolling through the app it was around 3:30 pm and now, when I checked the time it is 4:46, same with TikTok.

But I can't lie though, listening to music while scrolling through Pinterest is free therapy. Why spend your money and time while going to therapy when you have Spotify and Pinterest?

Or just go shopping.

So with that, I decided to get up and get ready for Finn and I's date. I couldn't help but smile to the thought of me and Finn going on a date.

I undressed and got in the shower. Then, about 10 minutes later I got out and started brushing my teeth. Then I didy skincare - since I didn't in the morning.

After that I went to my room and started looking for an outfit. After making my room a mess of clothes and shoes I came across a beautiful white sundress with flowers that stopped mid-thigh.

I let my hair in it's natural state, and started wearing a little bit of make up, you know the "no make up" make up. After I was done I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked...pretty.

I looked at the clock and realized it was 5:23 so I decided to text Finn the details.

Finn <3

Hey Finn, meet me at x place when you're ready and we can walk from there. <3

Was that okay or was it kinda awkward?not gonna lie, it kinda looked awkward to me.

After a few minutes of waiting for his reply I actually thought he was not gonna see it, that he probably is asleep and forgot about our date but his name light up my phone and I quickly opened my phone and read his text.

Finn <3

Hey Finn, meet me at x place when you're ready and we can walk from there. <3
read at 5:28 pm

Sure, I'll meet u there beautiful.

I liked his message and turned off my phone. This boy will be the death of me.

Okay, now I'm ready to go. I got up from my sitting position in my bed and went downstairs. I wore my white ballerina shoes this time and locked the door.