14.NO STRINGS ATTACHED

TWENTY MINUTES later and we came to a stop infrond of a diner

TWENTY MINUTES later and we came to a stop infrond of a diner. I took my seatbelt off and went to open the door but Finn stopped me, "Wait here" he turned his head towards me so I did and looked at him as he took his seatbelt off, got out the car and made his may to my side and opened the door for me.

I gave him a small smile and he grinned at me, I took his hand that he offered me and got out of the car and Finn closed the door behind me.

We started walking towards the diner side by side and when we got infrond of the door Finn let me in first and then followed close behind.

Then we took a seat in a table that was close to a large window and sat across eachother.

We just sat there and looked at eachother for a good few seconds and I couldn't stop myself from smiling because of the way he is smiling at me.

He makes me nervous.

Finn looked at me, still smiling, "what?" I asked him, he gave me small grin "nothing" he shook his head. "So...have you ever came here before?" I'm glad that he started a conversation.

"Uh no, I don't think so, but it's great, I like the colors" I laughed a little. "Yeah me too" then we started looking at the menu, I could feel Finn looking at me while wasn't paying attention.

Two minutes later and the waitres came to our table. "Hello I'm Cassandra, and I'll be your waitress for tonight, what would you like to order?" I looked at Finn hoping that he would talk first.

I don't know I'm just too anxious when it comes to ordering and especially when I get to order first.

And I silently thank him in my head for ordering first. While he was talking to the waitress I was rehearsing my lines. Okay I got this.

Then the waitress turned to me, please don't screw up this time, Finn is here. "Um I will have the ch-chicken burger and a chocolate milkshake" yeah...you screwed up.

Oh god that's so embarrassing I hope Finn didn't notice I stuttered.

And with that the waitress turned around and went to the kitchen to get out orders.

Then Finn smiled at me and crossed his arms on the table "so I've got an idea. You know this game where there's two people and they ask each other twenty questions, just to get to know each other" he shrugged.

I thought about it and smirked "sure, do we ask whatever we want or are there limits?" "Let's just not ask very personal questions okay?" I nodded.

After that our food came and we stared playing while eating

"Question 18, what's your favorite thing to do while you're bored?, oh no no no wait I already know, read dark romance - smut books" Finn smirked at me and I threw him a frie, "stop" I laughed at him.

I adjusted in my seat "Um I don't know, maybe just go around town or at the library or something, I don't now I don't do anything interesting to be honest with you. Just trynna waste my time." I raised my shoulders.

After that there was silence for a good minute, I looked at Finn and it looked like he was thinking about something.

"Qusstion 19 to you sir" I pointed at him with my index finger and raised my eyebrows at him "do you like it when people play with your hair?" I asked him and smirked knowing that having curly hair must be annoying cause you have to take good care of it and peole always want to touch it.

"I thought we agreed to no personal questions!" He joked while raising his hands "Well...depends on the person". "

"Hmm, so if I ask you if I can touch your hair will you say yes or no?" He thought for a little bit and then he lowered bis head towards we "that would be yes to you Y/N L/N".

So I pushed to my hands and towards Finn and touched his hair. It's so soft. While I was I touching his hair I saw Finn looking up at me through his hair and then I noticed he we looking at my lips and then I also noticed that I was bitting my lips, maybe cause that was fun.

So i sat back in my seat, Finn coughed to break the silence "okay Question 19..."

We were at the diner for about an hour, then we decided to leave and go somewhere else. We started walking around LA just talking about anything and laughing as if we have known eachother for years.

Then we noticed that we had walked all the way from the diner to the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

It was so beautiful seeing it in person, I have only seen it from that one movie with Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher.

It was so beautiful and since sun set it nearing the lights of the museum were on, making it an amazing view.

Then I looked at Finn and he motioned his head towards he museum as if saying 'let's go take a look'.

We got between the cast-iron street lamps, Finn across from me and me across from Finn, I was staring around the place, I could feel Finn's eyes on me. So I got all the courage in me and locked eyes with him.

He's eyes are so bright from the lights, there were shining and I couldn't find myself looking away. I want to look in his eyes for the rest of my life.

Finn broke my trance with a smirk, he must have noticed how i was looking at him and then asked "Do you know that a movie was filmed here a couple years ago?" Finn asked me while looking around.

Cough "Um, yeah I don't remember the name but Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher were in it right?, Great movie and great actors."

"Yeah, 'No Strings Attached' " he nodded his head.

We went around the museum for a few minutes more talking and took a picture too.

I'll remember this night. But something tells me it's far from over.

WC:1147 wordsPUBLISHED:October 22und, 202220:59pm

WC:1147 words
PUBLISHED:October 22und, 2022
20:59pm