23.Meet Me At Our Spot pt.2

I GOT OUT OF my bed and checked the time

It was 11 am so that meant I had a lot of hours before my date with Y/N. Thinking of our date I couldn't help but wonder where she's taking us today.

I went to my bathroom and started brushing my teeth and then washed my face. Then I went back to my room and dressed up to go to the studio.

I went downstairs and saw Nick eating cereal. "Hey man, morning" "Morning" I got some cereal for myself and begun eating while scrolling through my phone.

"Hey I know you're probably upset about today, but just so you know, it wasn't my idea and I tried to stop them" "oh yeah that's why you played along then" "look bro-" "forget it dude."

I finished my cereal and put the bowl in the dishwasher. "I'm heading to the studio, wanna come along?" "Sure, I don't have anything to do anyway."

I waited for him to get his things and we left.

When we made it to the studio, Malcom, my band mate was already there. He stood up and we made a little handshake "Hey man, ready to get to work?"

Afterward, while we took a little break I decided to check my phone and I saw that it was nearing 6 pm.

"Hey guys I gotta go, is it okay if you continue on your own?" "Yeah man sure" "but where are you going?" I smiled a little bit "I.. I have this date with Y/N" the guys started ooooing "yeah, alright, im outta here" "yeah go get your girl my man!".

Me and Nick made it back home and I immediately went upstairs to take a shower. Once I was finished I quickly looked for an outfit.

While I was dressing up i decided to look if Y/N texted me while i was in the shower and there was.

Y/N<3

Hey Finn, meet me at x place when you're ready and we can walk from there. <3

I quickly replied and went downstairs. "Hey, I'm leaving" I told Nick while I was opening the door. "Okay have fun, but not too much fun!" he yelled from the living room "yeah very funny" I closed the door and walked to the spot that Y/N texted me.

While I was waiting for Y/N, I felt her close my eyes from behind with her hands.

"Guess who" she said and giggled, "Hmm, I wonder who this might be" I said while catching her hands in mine.

"Okay imma need a little help tho" "fine" she said with her voice changed "okay well, do I know you?" "Maybe" she said while laughing "Are you a girl?" Duh "yes" "do you have soft y/h/c?" "Uh huh" "oh wait, are you Y/N!?" "YES!!" She then let go of me "how did you find me.!?"